Who is your fav. band or artist???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Midgard /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh many: Corvus Corax, Tanzwut, The Smiths, Los Lobos, everything from the 80s. I tend to be an 80's nut as well. I don't see how anyone CANNOT love the 80's!

Originally Posted by Jennifer /img/forum/go_quote.gif i don't have one. i listen to any and everything. Me too...

I listen to a lil bit of everything. Mainly rock/alternative and trance music. I guess my fav band to date would be The Killers. Saw them twice in concert and they were great.

Other honorable mentions:

Lacuna Coil

Nightwish

Linkin Park

The Cure

Radiohead

Coldplay

Evanescence

Incubus

Relient K

Fallout Boy

Red Hot Chili Peppers

I also listen to a lot of stuff, but some of my faves are

• Coldplay (awesome live)
  • U2 (awesome live as well)
  • I just rediscovered Silverchair, apparently they're working on a new album, great, and Daniel is looking very good these days, yay for him! maybe some Aussies have more Silverchair news
    smile.gif
  • Metallica (old stuff, not Frantic-tic-tic-tic-tic-toc...)
  • GnR
Those are some all time faves, some other bands/artists I wanna recommend are Dear Leader, Joan as Policewoman.That's all I can think of right now!

I LOVE techno, trance, eurodance... Fav dj's are George Acosta, Anabolic Frolic, Ayla, Gyorella, Tiesto, Van ****... jeez i could go on & on... i also like anything thats not country or heavy metal! HUGE FAN OF HINDER!

Well of course its pretty obvious I could name countless of bands that are my favourites (not meaning everyband I know) but Ill stick to what Ive been getting really into as in listening everyday, I have those periods. Ive been getting more into Ska lately.

I love third-wave ska so starting with that:

~Mighty Mighty Bosstones

~Catch 22

~Planet Smashers

~Mustard Plug

~Big D And The Kid's Table

~The Smashups

~Less Than Jake

~Choking Victim

~Big Reel Fish

~Operation Ivy

~Streetlight Manifesto

~Suicide Machines

~Leftöver Crack

~The Aquabats

On Metal and heavy stuff we have:

~As I lay Dying

~Cradle of Fitlh (Always)

~ and OF COURSE AVENGED SEVENFOLD!

~In Flames

~The Absence

...I havent been listening to metal so often and I should!

Other genres:

~Kill Hannah (which Im HEAVILY into)

~Green Day (Who doesnt love them?)

~Anti-Flag

~30 Seconds to Mars (Genius, simply genius)

~Incubus

~Phantasmagoria

~Infected Mushroom

~Ville Vallo And The Agents (Which I adore so <3)

~HIM (Always)

And thats good for now but come spring Ill probably be more into punk and summer is usually metal. Yeah....Im wierd, every major genre has a season, since I know so many bands. Gotta share the love!

Back