Who is your perfect boyfriend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My perfect man will be tall, handsome, does everything I say....but wait!!!  He's also non-existant.  I don't think I would ever find the perfect man.  My perfect man is the men you see on romance comedies (which you barely EVER find in real life).  I don't even think about what my perfect bf should be like.  I will know him when I meet him.

My perfect boyfriend would be:

Someone loves me for who I am and thinks I'm cool enough already. 

Has is own opinion and doesn't let others easily dissuade him.

A man of his word.

Honest. 

At least cares about what he should wear. 

Impeccable hygiene. 

Silent type or at least not the life of the party. I hate it when guys talk more than me. Lol! 

Does something he's passionate about for a living. 

Oh and mature and responsible. 

I think he's not even born YET. lol. 

mm, I don't the OP Is asking us to list the PERFECT MAN - more, what would make a man perfect to us.

Of course no one is perfect, and I wouldn't expect my partner to be either, but things that would make me deliriously happy in a boyfriend would undoubtedly infuriate someone else, so yeah. Perfect is relative. Just sayin'

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

mm, I don't the OP Is asking us to list the PERFECT MAN - more, what would make a man perfect to us.

Of course no one is perfect, and I wouldn't expect my partner to be either, but things that would make me deliriously happy in a boyfriend would undoubtedly infuriate someone else, so yeah. Perfect is relative. Just sayin'
agreed! THE perfect man doesn´t exist because we all want slightly different things in a partner. A man can only be perfect for YOU and nobody else

I know I'm not little miss perfect supermodel/Einstein hybrid, but I still have high standards! I want someone who's hot, has a heart of gold and is intelligent and funny. Mind you, that doesn't mean he has to be conventionally handsome, isn't allowed to make mistakes, has to be a genius or Chris Rock funny. I just think it's important to have some physical attraction, like each other as people, and enjoy each other's company.

The "perfect" ones are the ones you should be wary of (but not typically). My IDEAL boyfriend should possess at least 90% of these qualities:

Intelligent

good sense of humor

understanding and accepting of other people's cultures and backgrounds (and people who are unique to him in general)

HONEST

faithful (we are all humans but whats the point of dating when you really want to be single?)

ridiculously danke personality

treats me as a queen should be treated (and I in turn will make him my king)

wont let anyone disrespect me(part of him RESPECTING me).

Looks are important but "handsome"ness has never brought a smile to my face or given me a hug on my worst days. So yeah, cute but insanely rugged.
wink.gif

A man of his words , honest , tender , never betray me , always respect me In my presence & my absent , makes me happy & found him always near , look doesn't matter too much as long as he has a kind heart ..

he treat me as a queen hahaha ..

a man I love talking to him & be always beside him & no matter what never leaves me a lone ..

I can say that man will represent all men In my eyes ..

& by the way he Is not exist :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm pretty easy going. I would settle for someone who listens and respects me, is honest, and doesn't cheat. So far I have yet to find someone with all of those qualities.  Maybe one day.

My perfect boyfriend should respect me and my family. He does not have to be very smart but he should have the golden heart. He should love me like anything and should be loyal to me. That's how my perfect love would be.

Back