Who Wore It Better? Dior Silky White Dress

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't begrudge the blonde's shoes when the brunette could be hiding a neon orange flat underneath the edge of her dress.

lol

I think rachels make the dress looks more safisticated, That tinsley girl makes it look a bit trashy...But thats my opinion

Rachel has the hair and make-up to go with it and looks really cute

Tinsley (who are these people?). It goes great with her colouring and hair.

Hi:

For me it's a toss-up. I'm not minding the fact that Tinsley's shoes are something other than white, gold or silver.

It looks like two completely different dresses. Rachel shows off more of the style of the dress because she's so skinny, but Tinsley looks hotter.

glad this thread was dug up!

I never commented on it!

I love rachel to death, I really do, but I think the fit is much prettier on Tinsley (whoever that is!) I also think her hair is nicer, and I like the shoes, they give her an edge! and just like rayofsunshine said, we can't judge Tinsley's shoes unless we get to see Rachel's!

It's a tough call...they beaoth look beautiful, but I prefer the contrast of Rachael's dark hair.

I like it on Tinsley.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think they both wear it well but I like the dark, brunette hair with the white dress. agreed
smile.gif

They both look gorgeous in this dress!

Of course the pose the blonde woman was photographed in looks more favorable, I still think they both did the dress proud
smile.gif

Back