Who's on MSN

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am!! i WANNA talk BECAUSE APRILL is NOT online. HINT HINT!! But I'll take anyone.ANYONE!!

lol anna, that's a little insulting
biggrin.gif
what about MEEEE... (except I wasnt online when you posted this, and you already have my address
biggrin.gif
)

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol anna, that's a little insulting
biggrin.gif
what about MEEEE... (except I wasnt online when you posted this, and you already have my address
biggrin.gif
) you wern't online. i luff you <3

I never have anyone online in my messengerlist because i dont have much people in my list...i have to feel unloved LOL
wink.gif
By the way Rosie, i had a dream of you LOL.

I cant remember much the only thing i know is you was there and in the other minute you was Benebaby. I read too much here lol

lol that's crazy. Not to hijack anna's thread or anything, but I love the vitamin e cream you sent, it sinks in so fast.. love it
smile.gif

Aprill wasn't around at all yesterday... I don't think we even talked on the phone!

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif Aprill wasn't around at all yesterday... I don't think we even talked on the phone! Oye! I called.... John John the leprechaun said u were in the shower.
ME sorry Anna....I promise today is your day!!!! Call me or im me I <3 you Anna, dont cheat on me with any other person on messenger
frown.gif
(LOL)

Originally Posted by Aprill /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oye! I called.... John John the leprechaun said u were in the shower.
ME sorry Anna....I promise today is your day!!!! Call me or im me I <3 you Anna, dont cheat on me with any other person on messenger
frown.gif
(LOL)

IM WAITING!!

Latest posts

Back