Whose FOTD's do you miss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ACK! Crossed wires everywhere!! I am not sure if her FOTD was the first here...sadly I wasn't here back then. :scared: :scared: :scared:

Oh did she? I thought i was the first person to do that LOL! I mentioned it to admin when i became a mod because we do it everyday on makeupalley.

Thanks Lea! I miss yours too! I get into 'ruts'... where if I dont wear makeup for awhile, then I never do... I have to get back into the rut where I actually DID my hair everyday AND wore makeup! lol :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

i will miss mine lol and every ones, since i dont have time browsing so much right now. the final exams are comming :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

Maybe is was a team effort! LOL! I can't be bothered to do them anymore, I don't get enough time. I like my makeup but I'd rather spend the extra 10mins it takes to get a good shot putting it on.

Aww, you ladies are soooo sweet!!! I miss you all too!!! It's rare that I can just "hang" on MUT, but today's one of those days!! Woohoo!!!!

I have been SUPER busy with ministry stuff and my son, and things probably aren't likely to calm down anytime soon (and that's a good thing), but at the advice of Leila, I plan on scheduling some time in for myself (and MUT!). I actually got up early this morning to put on mu and post an FOTD!! Hey, if that's what I have to do, then that's what I have to do!!

I love you all!!!!!!!!!

i miss allistellas, devins, malinda's,trisha's and i cant think right now:wassatt: but i miss everyone when they dont post as much. i love FOTD's i wish i could post sometimes but i dont have a camera:scared:

Aww thanks a million sweetie!!!I miss taking them!!!I know I will get a computer again in a couple of months and then i will post again!!I miss looking at yours everyday too!!!!

:inlove:

Back