Whose makeup inspires you

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get inspiration from lots of different sources. The main one is people I see everyday. This is a great place for people watching and I can note a lot about someone's look pretty quickly.

There's also a handful of makeup artists whose work on celebs I always seem to like: Tricia Sawyer (especially when she works with Sharon Stone) and Alexis Vogel are probably my favorites.

I love looking at different makeup stlyes and trying them on. People who inspire my makeup kind of differs from person to person.

christina_milian_pink.jpg

Christina has very good Makeup artist who does her makeup well. I like how they blend in her makeup to make her always look so photo-ready.

mary_j_blige_frisur.jpg

Mary J.'s skin really inspires me. Her skin looks so soft and smooth!

rihanna-divas-300071806.jpg

Rihanna has a soft, but subtle look to her as well. I like her makeup.

Ciara, Beyonce, and all the beautiful bronzed babes inspire me!
laughing.gif

myself. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

occasionally while watching a fashion show, or browsing make up photos ill be inspired to replicate that particular look, other than that i just do whatever comes to mind.

As far as celebrities, Scarlett Johansson is definitely a favorite, but when I'm dressed up we really don't look much alike so I wouldn't call her an inspiration. I guess I take my inspiration from some of my friends more than anybody. I copy their styles most.

As for celebrities, I love watching Dita Von Teese. She always looks so glamorous and so very put together. I like the fact that she's not following the trend of ultra bronzed skin and blonde hair, and I find that refreshing.

ditafree.jpg

I also have to admit that I LOVE Emmy Rossum's look as well. I always like how clean and classy she looks. She's always so well put together, and she never wears makeup to the point to where it OVERPOWERS her face, but it enhances her angelic features.

emmy_rossum.jpg

As for makeup artists who inspire me, I'd have to say that Billy B. Mally Roncal, and Alexis Vogel are definitely some of the best in the industry.

Jennifer Love Hewitt in Ghost Whisperer- and Jordan Sparks- Two different looks, but I love both of them.

Manders makeup inspires me. She's on a TV show, so that's close enough to a celebrity, right?
biggrin.gif

Back