Whose mu is your own style?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
whose mu inspires your own style?

mine,def alicia keys's mu.and beyonce.

Reaction score
Myself. lol. I don't really have anyone in particular whose style I try to emulate.

I got an idea once from Joanna Krupa's makeup. Does that count? lol.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by AutumnRain /img/forum/go_quote.gif whose mu inspires your own style?
mine,def alicia keys's mu.and beyonce.

i thought alicia keyes makeup at the vma's was fantastic!

Reaction score
Like BeneBaby - Dita Von Teese!! I love everything about her. I also admire Angelina Jolie, and Christina Aguilera. I think they are beautiful and inspire me an awful lot.

xxx

Reaction score
i love color..color and liner..alicia always has lots of color and liner.do you know if her mua does anyone elses mu???

wanna see the pics,is there any difference.

Reaction score
I don't have any one person who influences my MU style. I feel there's a lot of celebs with great MU, as well as I believe there's a lot of MuTers with great style. To be honest, I'd LOVE to say Dita influences me, and lately I've been doing more of a Dita eye look... I just can't wear my damned red lippie to work!

Reaction score
no one in particular, i like to inspire myself of everything around. though i must say i love Dita Von Teese and Siouxsie Sioux.

Reaction score
dita, all you guys, random pictures of pinups and fashion from the 50's and 60's.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Myself. lol. I don't really have anyone in particular whose style I try to emulate.

Same here!

Reaction score
I don't really have anyone particular...

There is a lot of celebrities whose mu i love but i don't really copy them..

Latest posts