Whose nail color is the best?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i always love rihannas nail COLORS, i just hate the length & shape. a little shorter, take off a bit of the curve... perfet. but Id say Katherine wins 4 me. they look like mine!

I like all of them.....Rihanna's is very cute but her nails are too long for that colour and Eva's are very pretty........I like all the red ones the least b/c their nails are a bit too short....Nicky's is nice but more for winter imo.... I can't pick just one

For me it's Eva's and Rihanna's! I love that soft white on Eva better than the too much white that Heidi has. And Rihanna's because I'm soooo into neon shades right now! They're amazing!!

Eva's are classic. Really good for a natural look.

Nicky's are more my style.
smile.gif
I really like hers.

But I think Miley's are kind of cute, too! They match what she's wearing! lol!

I think they are all alright, but Rihanna's nails are too long and I prefer short nails. The one I like the least are Heidi's whites. I think they never look good, no matter who's nails they are painted on.

Nikki and Eva. I don't like Rihanna's ole lady fingers, the shape is just aging for her. I wear mine like Katherine and Nikki a lot.

Back