Why do men?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First off, I agree with all the other ladies. He's a douchebag. You're much better off w/out him, and you'll find someone better.

It's true that he's probably just not that into you, but I'm sorry that's still no excuse for the rudeness of that behavior. You can let someone know that w/out pretending they don't exist.

Regardless of whether that was his oh-so ball-less, tacky and cowardly way of letting you know that he's just not interested in a relationship, it's just an indecent, impolite and, to be frank, socially unacceptabale way to do that. There is no other type of social relationship where that behavior would be an acceptable way to let someone know they are not interested.

*Stepping off my soapbox now.*:icon_bigg

Agree with doll 100%. You tried, he has your number now don't call him again. If he likes you he will def call. You'd be surprised that if you'd stop calling his interest may heighten. I've dated men in "high places" as well and one thing I've learned is: just because a man is educated doesn't mean he's "smart". Hope this makes sense. Men are screwed.

i was going to say the same! lol, i love that episode of SATC, so true.

Yeah, i also agree with the rest of the ladies. If he was interested then he would have gone out of his way to see you and get to know you in a nice way. just try and get over it, i know it is hard i have been in a similar situation as you before and i know that it is not easy. it is a good thing that he is showing his true colors now than to tug your heart with him on a string and then break it later on down the road. he was probably just looking for a "one night stand". there are alot better guys out there for you, never change who you are for a guy there is always someone out there that will like you just the way that you are.

Stop calling him. Let HIM come to YOU.. what a jerkwad anyway. do you really want to deal with a guy that plays this type of game when you just met.. wow.. talk about headgames..

Yeah, I agree with KittySkyfish, you better be glad that you didn't give it up and then he ignores your phone calls. Think about how really heart broken you would then be. Don't even put yourself down that road to have regrets later. Why do you seem so deseperate? I'm sure you can do better. So, you say you still really like him.....so, you are telling me....if he was to call at this present moment and you ask why he hasn't called you for awhile, and he gives you a bogus story. You are telling us that you would still take him back after that? If so..........I guess you will just have to find out the hard way, sorry that's a little harsh, but it's true !!!

Back