Why do people do this?! Why?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it doesn't bother me if someone dresses like that, the way i see it is it's there business.

Well, it is pretty icy outside. I don't know. Maybe she's a victim of fashion. But w/ gray socks? Ewwwwwwwwwwww...I really hope it was a costume o something.

Ok, I was just getting used to the visual of the stilettos in the snow and slush and then you threw in the gray socks....that cracked me up.

sounds like an accident waiting to happen! and the gray socks (i'm picturing it) lol!!!

how high up were the socks cuz ive seen some cute outfits where there are like midcalf socks with stillettos and a pencil skirt or the dress shorts and i think it looks pretty cute but it depends on the rest of her outfit id say

ok, I think I could deal with the stillettos, a bit weird, but hey if it makes her feel hot, then go ahead.. but the socks is way too much. It's weird how people do dumb stuff like that, when I was in Egypt last week there was a woman at the pyramids in those teeny shorts that ride right up your ass, and stillettos. I mean, what? it's the PYRAMIDS!! haha.. it was weird. But each to their own I guess. :icon_roll

Yep, she sounds a little weird but do you know the song from Malia:purple Shoes

"....I aaaalways weaaar my Paul Smith SHoes,

I don't care if it's cold or hot. I don't care if you like them or not,

I don't care if it's cold or hot ,I dont care if you like tem or nooot..."

I love this song.

i wore black wedge heels today with some black socks with jeans :moa:

Back