Wide legged vs. Skinny Jeans?? Which Do you Prefer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Attachment 36486 Attachment 36487

When it comes to these two, I really like both, but if I'm out in the stores I would buy a pair of skinnies than a pair of wide-legs. I have like 4 pair of skinnies; I love wearing them with heels.
smile.gif
Which ones do you like the best?

The flares are really flared I like med flare skinny isnt for me

Originally Posted by lynnda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Neither...I usually wear bootcut! exactly what I was going to say. I wear nothing but bootcut. I'm short with wider hips and boot cut balances me out nicely.

I'm not voting... I hate womens jeans... If I'm going through all the work to look nice then I'm wearing a skirt or a dress... I do have a couple pair of capris and a couple pair of gauchos... I

In guy mode its straight leg.. Usually dirty with grease stains!! Lol

I prefer skinny. I have a long, thin frame so skinny jeans, heels, and a tunic top are very flattering on me. However, I still like slim bootcut jeans for when I'm wearing flip-flops and sneakers.

I go for skinny jeans, I'm so skinny myself that these make me look like I have more hips lol.

Originally Posted by lynnda /img/forum/go_quote.gif Neither...I usually wear bootcut! Me too!!

I look better in skinny jeans, but I kinda got into them about a year ago. They are more of an extreme look on me, and I'm not always in the mood for it.

don't care for the wide legs at all, and i'm pretty sure i won't be rocking that trend. i prefer boot cut jeans, so i voted for skinny.

Latest posts

Back