Winter 2015 Box of Style: Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa. . . what a beautiful ring and just in time for holiday parties!  While this is very chic and perfect for a holiday party, I think it would also look great with a t-shirt and jeans. 

I'm so impressed that we're getting 'real' designer pieces in Rachel's box, not just random "no name" things with hugely inflated values.  If anyone from Rachel Zoe's team is reading this, i say. . great job!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   

I am so excited about this spoiler!  Also I have to give myself a pat on the back for calling this back in March ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I was wondering this when the Alexis Bittar stuff was featured so heavily in a recent Zoe Report (wishful thinking?)  One could really go nuts going through all of the past zoe reports, I'm trying to resist the urge!

You said they would have this ring?  Wow.  You should curate the box.  I'm so super excited for it!
Haha nooooo, I'm not that good, I didn't guess a specific item and I was 2 seasons off.  I was just guessing Alexis Bittar would be featured based on his stuff showing up in the Zoe Report so often!

I'm not a big ring person but this ring looks so pretty. I'll take it just for the value. I might end up gifting it but I'm still excited about this item and the box in general. Rachel continues to do an amazing job. I don't think there is a box that can compete with hers as far as the curation and the quality of products go. Can't wait to get this!!
This exactly! Even though I'll probably gift this, simply because my best friend is obsessed with AB pieces, I know the rest of the box will be amazing because they all have been. She is just such a real part of the curation. I love that she even does the reveal videos herself. The more I look at this spoiler the more I feel like I need a second box in case I can't part with the ring : )

This exactly! Even though I'll probably gift this, simply because my best friend is obsessed with AB pieces, I know the rest of the box will be amazing because they all have been. She is just such a real part of the curation. I love that she even does the reveal videos herself. The more I look at this spoiler the more I feel like I need a second box in case I can't part with the ring : )
I truly love this box and feel that every dollar on this is a dollar well spent.  I signed up with the first box and they've all been home runs.  I think my favorite thing so far is the Cluse watch, which I wear every single day.  I can throw it on and feel like I've 'accessorized.'   Also - I've had many compliments on it!!  

I agree with you too, that it's nice to see Rachel Zoe is actively working with this sub and does the reveal videos (not just slapping her name on a subscription).  I appreciate this a lot and also think the team must work very hard to curate high value/crowd pleasing boxes!  I can't wait for December. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I couldn't agree more @@Sadejane! I love the Cluse watch also and wear it almost daily. I've gotten so many compliments and questions on the watch. This box is a real treat. I don't usually buy boxes at this price range but this box is definitely worth it. December seems so far away...

Agreed with above! This box is outstanding. I think the only things I haven't used are the bracelet (makes me sooo sad but it's a tad tight) and the sarong. Because I just don't do sarongs but I think I can easily gift the bracelet for Christmas and the sarong Im sure my sister in Hawaii would love. The Cluse watch I've gotten so so many compliments on! My daughter used the nip sticker things for homecoming and the fashion tape for that also, I loved that I had those things on hand, although I didnt think I'd use them. She's hitting it out of the park, Nina and Luxor coukd take some clues from her!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to get some good use out of the "nip stickers" and the fashion tape on Saturday. I'm just sad I can't get away with wearing my Cluse watch... Or can I?! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love this sub so much. I have not a single qualm about letting my year subscription renew.

Don't forget to save the little plastic paper thingies that come with the nippies.  If you take good care of them (wash with warm water and soap, dry them, put them back in the protective cover), you can get 20-30 uses out of them per the nippies website.  I have used mine a good 5 times now and the medical grade adhesive is still going strong.  I unexpectedly LOVE them. 

I just got a shipping notice from them? Did any of you get a shipping notice when your replacement watchband shipped?

Back