Woman Paints Entire Car With Nail Polish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is unique and different lol. I hope she remembered to apply a top coat to protect it from chipping
wink.gif

I showed my husband this and he's a painter. He couldn't believe how cool it actually looked lol

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif How does she keep the polish from chipping off? Interesting, I guess if a little chips off its going to be pretty easy to touch up.

Thats different. I would say she has a lot of patience also. 13 months.

Am I the only one who thought about someone coming along and dashing her car with nail polish remover? I always think of bad stuff.
tongue.gif

that could not have been good for her brain inhaling so many chemicals...

Originally Posted by ninalovesmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif Am I the only one who thought about someone coming along and dashing her car with nail polish remover? I always think of bad stuff.
tongue.gif
HAHAHA! I so want to do that. maybe she'll use her time more wisely then?

Originally Posted by Roxie /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think that's so cool! I painted my cellphone and my leather wallet once... the wallet was old... LOL..i painted my cell wid nailpoish too..was really bored ..and it had a few nicks in it..and i did my nails already sooooo....
smile.gif
i got a lot of compliments though...cuz it was a really nice pearly green....
smile.gif

Wow, that's one wild looking ride! I wonder if she got headaches from all that polish?

Back