Won't be around...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just want to let y'all know I may not be around as often for a few days.

Yet again my computer is not wanting to charge no matter what I do. This means I can't use it (the battery has maybe 30 minutes left on it).

Along with that, works has been a little busy, so I haven't been able to log on here during the day. Once this cools down and my computer is fixed (darn Gateway), I will be right back in the swing of things!

I hope you're not gone too long, Alex! I always love reading your posts! We'll miss you!

We look forward to hearing from you when you return! (It's probably just your battery. How old is it? They can only take so many charges.)

Well, it's only a year old and this is the second time that this exact thing has happened.

The only time frame they have to say for repair is 3-6 weeks.

That's just crazy.

So what's going to happen is I am going to send it away to get fixed...it has a 3 year protection plan on it, so might as well use it...

But in the mean time, I am going to buy a New Sony Vaio...with my tax refund. And I am going to be passing my nearly new laptop to my mom and step dad. It's a good computer...but I can't afford for it to go out every 6 months.

redir

Latest posts

Back