Woo Hoo - no mods on line - let's raise hell...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LMAO! I'm here now too! Although, if Marisol's up for it, the Admins aren't here... We can still party LMAO!

Break out the vodka & jello and we can make some mean jello shots! Besides, its the Admins that you gotta watch out for.

LMAO!! :add_wegbrech:

Speaking of mods...where is our darling Jennifer? I haven't seen her posting much. Hope everything is okay with her.

Jennifer's a party pooper now that she works a lot LMAO! j/k! She knows I love her! I suddenly hear the vibes of "Funky Cold Medina" playing... Who's got the shots?! LOL!

::: ALERT ::: Admin has enter the site... Alert, Admin has entered the site! Hide the drinks and act like there is NO party LMAO!

She works hard for the money. So hard for it, honey.

She works hard for the money. So you better treat her right.

Jello%20Shots.jpg

lol...Ooops...busted. Nothing going on here. Not a thing. :eusa_whistle: :eusa_whistle: :whistling:

Pppssstt....pass me one of those green things!

Let's get it started...let's get it started.

LMAO @ Marisol! I knew you'd have the shots!

I see Jennifer online!

Kathy... Shhhh! That's an Admin!

::: ALERT ::: Admin has left the site! LMAO! Crank the tunes and party down! (I'm a cheeseball!)

So...THAT'S what he looks like, eh? Is he going to be a party pooper??:sadno:

uughhh...too many of those green things....:yuck: :drunken_smilie: :puke: lol....

Oh, you're right! My last experience with something green containing alcohol didn't end well LMAO!

I can tell! Unless you have unknown accounts! LMAO! BTW, that wasn't me talking about partying earlier... That was my evil twin... Not me at all! LMAO!

Latest posts

Back