Woohoo! Interview with MAC on Thursday!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I just wanted to update you all. Before I even went in for my interview, I received a job offer I couldn't pass up. Unfortunately, I had to cancel my MAC interview
frown.gif

Val was really cool about it, and said she definitely hopes to still see me in there. The job only offered 17 hours a week, which I know is "average" for starting. However, I need more hours than that to be realistic... And to boot, I'd spend my earnings on MAC anyway.

So, no MAC... No discount... No fair! But, I gotta do what I gotta do, right? Maybe the opportunity will present itself somehow in the future, and I'll definitely have to do something about it then... It does suck, and I'm upset, but such is life
frown.gif

I'm sorry Aquilah! I was thinking about you... wondering how it went. Congratulations on the other job offer though, that's great news! It does suck... I was thinking of all of the gratis you would get... ah, maybe another time...

You look so pretty in your avatar!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by bella1342 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm sorry Aquilah! I was thinking about you... wondering how it went. Congratulations on the other job offer though, that's great news! It does suck... I was thinking of all of the gratis you would get... ah, maybe another time...
You look so pretty in your avatar!
smile.gif

I know! I was just talking to a friend who worked for MAC yesterday, and she gave me AWESOME pointers too! I was all psyched up about it!

Well, I'm glad that you got an even better offer! At least you know that possibility is always there.

You had to do what you had to do! I have a feeling the opportunity will present itself again for you. Congrats on your other job though!

You had to do what was best for you, I hope that you enjoy your new job.

John (my faithful DH) thought it was a 90/10 chance I'd get the job, so I'm glad it happened this way instead of me accepting, and being presented the other job offer afterwards. Thanks everyone for the "good lucks" and the support.

Originally Posted by Colorlicious /img/forum/go_quote.gif well i'm glad u had a better job offer, bc in reality that is what is needed! Yep.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Aquilah /img/forum/go_quote.gif John (my faithful DH) thought it was a 90/10 chance I'd get the job, so I'm glad it happened this way instead of me accepting, and being presented the other job offer afterwards. Thanks everyone for the "good lucks" and the support. Oh, true - good point!

Congrats on the new job!! Maybe MAC will work out for you at a later time.. BTW your new pic is STUNNING!!!!

Good luck Aquilah! Is your "model" blonde or brunette? I think a purple smokey eye will rock.
smile.gif
Try dabbing a bit of kitchmas pigment on the center of the lid when you finish the smokey eye, it will look pretty with the purple smoke and will give it a nice finish! Just a suggestion.
biggrin.gif

Back