Wooohoooo!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just made a 104 on my Corrections Test!!
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif
claps.gif

It was 100 questions and 5 bonus questions, and I only missed one of the bonus ones!!

YIPEEEE!!
icon_smile.gif

Way to go Leila! 104 out of 105, that's fantastic. So are you gonna celebrate!

Lol thanks guys!! I am pullin for all A's this semester, and so far it is looking good!

LMAO at Rosie!! I think it IS the lucky turtles!!

Laura Rob and I are going to Orlando to meet up with a buddy who is coming there from Atlanta GA. We didn't plan, it just happened to be this weekend...

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Lol thanks guys!! I am pullin for all A's this semester, and so far it is looking good! wow, big plans! good luck with that and congrats on the test!!!!
claps.gif

lol thanks guys!! lol GUESS WHAT ELSE!!! I got a call back from Nordies about a possible job!!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess lol thanks guys!! lol GUESS WHAT ELSE!!! I got a call back from Nordies about a possible job!! Hey, you should play the lottery....It's ur lucky day
claps.gif
Congrats, and good luck on the Nordies job
smile.gif

Aww man! She called me back about possibly working for the cosmetics counter... But it was only a seasonal thing and with my schedule with school it won't work...

Oh well, back to the MAC srawing board...

Originally Posted by Trisha congrats Leila, but excuse my stupidity, what is a corrections test? x Sorry that was really confusing of me!! I am a Criminology major, i study crazy people and serial killers, stuff like that... One of my classes in this semester is called Correctional Systems where I study how prisons are set up and the field of "corrections" so that is where that came from...
My corrections test was just a test I had for my Correctional Systems class... Sorry for being confusing!!

Thanks guys, and yes it is the CSI stuff... lol one of my classes this semester is called Bodily Fluids as Evidence!! EWWWW!!! lol actually I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!

It is definitely the place for me... I am looking forward to graduating so that I can work and get my masters in Forensics probably...

Back