World’s Most Expensive Nail Polish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by hollywood Wait a minute. I googled Essie and I could not find this $250.00 nail polish. What is the colour? Where can you buy it? im not sure hun, i read the article and thought it was interesting so i had to share it
smile.gif
u may wanna contact the source and ask them about it, they should have the info or at least some info!

www.indiatimes.com

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet $250 it better damn do my taxes and my dishes for the rest of my life.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif
That's so right...

That's just stupid...even if I was insanely rich...I could think of better ways to spend my money. I'd rather get a nice manicure somewhere and donate the balance if it was just burning a hole in my pocket. good grief

No way, not even if I was the richest person alive...Id prefer to spend my money on other things besides nail polish..like hair products and mu
smile.gif

Definitely not. Not even if I had the money. Unless it could give me lipo at the same time.

-- Lissi

Nope. I'm not a nail person, by any means. I go to the nail shop and get a $50 acrylic manicure and I'm good to go. I would never spend $250 on anything nail related, just because I don't care enough.. I'm totally content with a regular manicure. Now, if it were a LE make up product that I was totally in love with.. that's another story lol j/k.

If I was rich. I could never justify paying that much for one little bottle of nail polish.

I wouldn't - no how, no way...I could by me a cute purse or pair or shoes for that....not even if I was rich - that is a strait out waste of money HAHA!

No. For $250, I'd get some nice platinum highlights in my hair.

For $55,000, I'd buy a horse and name him Platinum.

Latest posts

Back