WORST CHORE EVER FOR YOU.?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dishes and laundry!!! We don't have a dishwasher and we have a TINY sink!! We do have 2 washers and dryers in our laundry room at our apartment, so we can get 2 loads done at once, but I hate the folding and putting away part! Speaking of which... it's my day off today, which means cleaning the living room and kitchen, doing laundry, grocery shopping, sorting through the storage shed, etc. Yay! (not!) lol

I was just thinking about this while folding clothes. LOL

I like washing and folding clothes but I have problems putting them away because we do not have much space in our closet anymore. They end up in baskets and hubby digs them whenever he looks for something.

The chores that I hate most are cleaning the shower. I so hate scrubbing that i end up hurting myself from excessive force.

Also vacuuming!! Our house is all carpet and having a hairy terrier mix dog, he leaves his hair in every inch of the house. But I do enjoy it sometimes when I watch the vacuum chamber is filled with the dirt from vacuuming the carpet. LOL

I really hate cleaning the shower. It's such a PITA. I feel like I'm coated in the cleaner after I clean it. I loooove vacuuming though, but only because my Dyson makes it so much fun. I will start the dryer over and over because I'm too lazy to put the clothes away. Bad habit.. LOL

Anything chore as a child was horrible :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But as an adult I HATE cleaning the baseboards and windows.  I wish we could pay someone to do that job every month or couple weeks.  My husband wont let me hire someone and it sucks!  That is the one job that I dread doing and always put off as long as possible!

LAUNDRY. My husband goes through like 5895456 T-Shirts a day and I am CONVINCED that the lint in the dryer is the remains of all of the socks that I know I put in there but magically disappeared while drying. RIP socks :'(
Honestly though, where in the hell do the socks go?  I've actually had my husband pull the dryer out before and check the vent pipe.  lol  I'm with you on the tshirts.  My husband is the same way.

I hate washing dishes by hand and vacuuming. I avoid carpet just so I don't have to vacuum, and the $200 countertop dishwasher I bought for my apartment is the best money I have ever spent. SO SO worth it.

I hate washing dishes by hand and vacuuming. I avoid carpet just so I don't have to vacuum, and the $200 countertop dishwasher I bought for my apartment is the best money I have ever spent. SO SO worth it.
The last house we rente dfor three years had no dishwasher. I don't mean to seem like I am spoiled or lazy but we cook a lot and during those three years there were a lot of dishes. i will never take anything without a dishwasher ever again.

Honestly though, where in the hell do the socks go?  I've actually had my husband pull the dryer out before and check the vent pipe.  lol  I'm with you on the tshirts.  My husband is the same way.
I found a sock once in that rubber part that's between the opening and the door in the washer. Actually two so far. Not sure if that's where all of them go but right now I am missing right around 7 of our sock's partners. Whenever they don't show up at the end of the month, tey are gone.

The last house we rente dfor three years had no dishwasher. I don't mean to seem like I am spoiled or lazy but we cook a lot and during those three years there were a lot of dishes. i will never take anything without a dishwasher ever again.

I found a sock once in that rubber part that's between the opening and the door in the washer. Actually two so far. Not sure if that's where all of them go but right now I am missing right around 7 of our sock's partners. Whenever they don't show up at the end of the month, tey are gone.
I find my little son's socks in that rubber part all the time because they are baby socks and small enough to get in there. Which I hate because they end up soaking wet and smelling just weird -BAH! My husband's socks however, I have NO clue...it's like they're literally getting warped to a parallel universe or something while in there. 

I am the only female in a house full of males.... yet some how I am also the only one who ever cleans the bathroom. <_< Seriously, these guys...

However, the only chores I refuse to do are clean out the fridge and take out the trash. I just can't, any rotten food smells make me vomit promptly.

Back