Would you be creeped out?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif I don't think it'd be weird if it was a girl. I contacted plenty of old friends from back in the day and it's fun to catch up and see how they're doing. I've also had plenty of people contact me and I think it's flattering that they thought to look me up. Makes me feel a little special that they considered me that good of a friend to search for me after all these years. Ditto.

WAT!like eveyone else said, it's not creepy at all!!! hahaha i guess it all depens how close you were with the person wheter its a guy or a girl. I'd be super excited if it were me haha. and personally i think eveyone hates driftin a part from someone they used to be close to.

I did that a couple years ago and she wasn't creeped out at all! Neither was her brother who I went through to get her number... that is far more stalkerish...
smile.gif

The only person who was creeped/worried was her brother's girlfriend who checked his phone when I texted him.

Totally not creepy! I had some good friends (brother and sister) that moved across the country when I was in 5th grade. I've tried to seek them out but can't seem to find them.
frown.gif
Anyways, if they ever were able to contact me, I would be overjoyed!

I don't think it's weird... I found alot of lost, really good friends thru facebook! And they were really happy I added them, and vice versa...

I kinda cherish the ppl that knew me in all my innocense, you know? Back when I didn't feed into adult paradigms and I was just me, they were just them, We were just us, and we were real and had fun talking and playing together.... And it's good and it feels good to rekindle that.

It's not creepy, it's friendship.

I would be excited. But then again, I'm a big believer in "you can't have too many friends". A friend from high school found me on Classmates and called me and I was so thrilled! We've gotten together several times and its been a blast having her back in my life.

I would be so happy to get a message like that!!!! Even if it was from a guy, unless it was phrased really weird..but if you genuinely miss them and are curious about how they are, that feeling will show through in your message =) It's not creepy at all, and it's the best thing about the internet and those social networking sites!

What I do find a little weird is people from that long ago who never talked to me before, or picked on me, and yet now want to be friends. But that is not the case with you, I assume
smile.gif

I would not be creeped out by an email or a phone call or something, it would be kind of nice to know that they are still thinking of me.

I did have one friend who moved away when we were 7, and moved back when we were 17. She started at my high school and right away came up to me all huggy and OMG it's been so long, and I honestly couldn't remember who she was. That was totally creepy.

I don't think that's creepy at all. Especially with facebook and everything we have these days. It's pretty neat!

Do it! People have done that to me. I saw one girl in high school i was best friends with in elementary. She was in a different grade so i only saw her in the halls and i never said hi. I regret that. Do it - she wont think its weird.

Hello Banapple!

I don't think it would be creepy at all. Kind of sweet really. It would just be you reaching out to an old, old acquaintance and you telling them how your life went and them telling you. A bit of a surprise, yes, but not creepy.

I dont think its that weird. I think I would be happy if someone actually not only remembered who I was from way back then but also took the time to contact me.

I don't think it's creepy at all. I just did this with some old friends on facebook too! I think they'll be excited to hear from you and want to know how you've been. It's fun to catch up and it would only be creepy if maybe it was an ex boyfriend or something...i dunno. Go for it!

Back