Would you embrace the upcoming browless trend?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me of the Mona Lisa . . . this used to be popular centuries ago -- and emphasize on centuries. I don't know anyone who'd shave off their brows, it just looks so weird! It makes everyone look like cavepeople, haha.

I had a friend who thought it would be a good idea to shave his eyebrows off while drunk. He came into my work and I was staring at him for about 10 minutes trying to figure out what was wrong with him. He looked quite freakish but I couldn't place what was wrong. He pointed to where his eyebrows used to be and told me he'd shaved them, not a good look!

Oh well, there are those girls who think it is okay to shave away the brows. And then they paint on new brows, often higher than their genuine brows would be placed. I guess they dont know how extremely stupid they look. Or, i really hope they dont know...

Tyra gave a few of the models on this season's "Next Top Model" a makeover and had their brows dyed very light and practically invisible. It looked good on them, but don't think it's for me.

Back