Would you ever buy anything with the Playboy name or bunny logo?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I've ever had was just a sticker you put on your tummy and tan with it, and take the sticker off and it tanned a bunny onto you. That was when I was younger, so I wouldn't do that now. Don't have an interest in anything else by them. For someone else, it's up to them. It can be classy still (a nice little purse with the logo on the bottom or something) or trasy.

i have a playboy throw blanket..its really cute, pink, white, & black..i use it to cover up with on the couch..but as far as clothing no i dont think its too classy, but on the other hand i guess it depends on how you wear it.

Originally Posted by Ari1202 /img/forum/go_quote.gif is that how you get like those tan tattoos jus put a sticker on and tan Yep! Or like how you know if you fall asleep with your sunglasses on, you get that sunglasses tan around your eyes? Same thing. Just get something in whatever shape you want and lay out.

I would buy something like a wallet or purse or shoes or hat (I don't know if these things are available, I'm just sayin'..); I wouldn't buy suggestive or provocative stuff.

I've even been to the Playboy mansion and have nothing at all against the company but most of the clothes are a bit beyond my personal style.

No I would never wear anything like that... I like to look classy/sophisticated. Playboy is definitely not classy.

I don't know about their clothes...but my friend has a pair of Playboy earrings that are ADORABLE. I definitely would not hold anything against those... Or maybe something like a makeup case... As for clothes, I don't have anything against Playboy but I'm just not a huge-logo-on-my-clothes type of person.

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif Only if they're panties or a bra. I won't wear a shirt, hat or jeans with the playboy logo on it. Gotta draw the line somewhere.

Heh, I'd probably wear it just to be a goof. Off the shoulders black sweatshirt with a pink playboy bunny is what I'm thinking, and that sounds cute to me. But I wouldn't wear some plain shirt with the bunny on it, cause they don't seem very fashionable to me.

Originally Posted by Sherbert-Kisses /img/forum/go_quote.gif I hate all the products bearing the playboy logo. I mean, the magazine is one thing. But you can get kids clothes with the logo on! It's tacky as hell. I think it is bad enough that we have to put up with these tacky things, but when they start putting them on kids stuff, that takes the biscuit.

I bought a chain when i was 14 15 with the playboy bunny on it, it was cute it had dimonds in it. I just got it because it was cute, didnt realize what the bunny stood for. Would I wear it now, no, I dont really care what it means i find the stuff tacky looking.

I would not wear it as it is not my taste to wear those logos. In fact I don't wear any logos, not even Bebe or Baby Phat. Hustler is worse than PB in my opinion.

When my son was an infant, my brother wanted to find a shirt for him that Hustler because he thought that would be hilarious on a baby. He never got the shirt thank goodness.

I don´t have a problem with Playboy as such, and I do have two playboy posters (with the logo on it, not with a naked chick lol) that I had in my apartment. I also have a hot pink pillow.

I´m not that much into the bunny stuff anymore though, and I honestly never liked any of the playboy clothing & jewelry I came across.

I wouldnt wear any of the clothes. Just because Its not really my style. My gran got me a playboy lipstick a while ago and im ashamed to say its one of my favourite ones, the colour is great! I just dont like using it in public because the playboy brand is associated with scummy people where i live. If you wear playboy your a probably a teen mum or addicted to something in this country.

Originally Posted by kissesandcurls /img/forum/go_quote.gif I wouldnt wear any of the clothes. Just because Its not really my style. My gran got me a playboy lipstick a while ago and im ashamed to say its one of my favourite ones, the colour is great! I just dont like using it in public because the playboy brand is associated with scummy people where i live. If you wear playboy your a probably a teen mum or addicted to something in this country. Mm.. yeah. Teen moms are pretty scummy, aren't they?
huh.gif
(I say this as someone who had her first child at the age of 16).

i don't think young teenagers or tweens or younger should be wearing their logo. i wouldn't buy a playboy magazine or merchandise. and u def. shouldn't wear it to church!

Back