Would you Like to Visit Another Time?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ancient egypt

i'd like to know for sure if king tut died as a result of an acident or if he was

murdered

ivette, I did a paper on it and I reckon he was murdered
biggrin.gif

Id like to go back to his time too and see if Tutuankhamun and his wife were as in love as the art and writing suggests. Seriously the cutest couple ever.

Also I think some places in Turkey that were colonised by the Greeks would be pretty fantastic.

Apart from that late 1800s early 1900s. I'd be too scared to go to medeaeval times in case they burnt me at the stake or something, LOL :rotfl:

I know it's kind of morbid of me, but I'd like to have seen Mary of Scotland's execution
redface.gif

Um, well... anytime I wouldnt have been considered a slave or something. Haha, you know?

I wouldn't mind traveling back in time to any place but I don't want my brown a** working making some pyramids or something while wearing loin cloths. Ugh. No.

Really, I like the whole greece vibe - but maybe I'll stick with something less bloody and say the 1980s.
wink.gif
I can deal with bad hair - not being decapitated.

I would love to go back and listen to Wolfgang Mozart play and direct in person
smile.gif

tight thread!

however the only era i would be intersted in would be ancient egypt... as for some reason i feel i had a past life in that era! weird i kno... but hey it would be cool... to meet the one and only cleopatra

I'd love to visit the royal courts of any civilization including europe, asia, africa, and south america. I'd limit my visit to the courts though... a world without indoor plumbing and modern sewage cannot be smelling good on the streets with the peasants.

Back