Would you rather...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Flawless face and messy hair. I have dreads and I can easily throw a wrap on
smile.gif
but I have an intimate relationship with my makeup

MAC. It really is my crack and plus I have a pro card so I couldn't imagine giving up that 40% off

I'd go without powder.

I'm all about strong eyes so I'd forgo the bold lip in favor of the smokey eye. There's so many variations of a smokey eye.

...leave the house with disheveled hair and flawless makeup, or flawless hair and no makeup?

Definitely the first option, my make-up always has to be perfect. 

...shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life (hopefully we'll never have to choose!)?
Sephora, a girl needs options right?!

...go without liquid or powder foundation?
Liquid foundation, I'm not the biggest fan on powder foundation.

...never wear a smokey eye again, or never sport a strong lip again?
I'd never wear a smokey eye again. I'm sorry girls, but I'm a lip stick junkie, I love me some strong lips!

xxoo

1. Perfect hair and no makeup. I hate my hair when its not done and I can handle no makeup if my hair is done.

2. I wish we has a Sephora, and I wish where I lived had MAC! :[

3. Go without powder!

4. Can go without strong lips. I hardly ever wear bold colours!

...leave the house with disheveled hair and flawless makeup, or flawless hair and no makeup?

Disheveled hair and flawless makeup. Besides being more insecure without makeup, it's so much funner to do than hair.

...shop at MAC or Sephora for the rest of your life (hopefully we'll never have to choose!)?

I adore MAC, but since Sephora has so much to choose from, it wins.

I'm not sure. I'm still trying out all the foundations people rave about. Right now, I would go without powder.

Even though I can't even do a smokey eye on myself, I say never sport a strong lip again. I love light lips and darker eyes.

Fun thread OP!

Flawless hair and with simple makeup.  I'm a stickler for hair.

I love Sephora.  Every woman needs it..

Liquid foundation is option.

I  would give up.

flawless hair and no makeup. i wear makeup only a few times a week because i just dont have the time. but my hair scares me if its not pin straight or the way i want it. 

sephora because i can find dupes for new mac products that i do not have at sephora. 

powder. i dont EVER use powder foundation.

i would rather never wear a strong lip again. a smoky eye is what i live for =]

1. I would pick perfect hair and no make up. Sometimes I choose not to wear make up when I am going somewhere and I don't mind it and I like my hair to look good.

2. I live in the UK and here we don't have a Sephora and where I live there is no MAC store either so I have to buy online. Anyway I would rather shop at someplace like Sephora for everything rather than just MAC as it gives you more options.

3. I would go without powder foundation. I don't use it.

4. I would never sport a strong lip again. I love playing up my eyes and doing smokey looks and my lips are very pigmented anyway so even if I just wear a clear gloss over them they still look quite red and I can lighten them up a bit with certain glosses/lipsticks so I can have the best of both lol.

1. flawless hair and no makeup
When my hair looks bad, I think I generally look bad and no makeup would help that. Unless of course, I wear a headscarf
biggrin.gif

2. shop atSephora for the rest of my life

MAC's cool and all, but Sephora has SOOOO many more bands and skincare that I could use.

3. go without liquid foundation
I could give up liquids. Powders could always be converted.

4. never sport a strong lip again
Smokey eyes are a hooded lid's best friend. So I'll give up the lip gladly.

.leave the house with disheveled hair and flawless makeup, or flawless hair and no makeup?

Most days I leave the house without makeup, as much as I love it! I wouldn't say my hair is flawless, but if it was that, would be nice
biggrin.gif

I have a few products from MAC, but I am steadily shopping there more. But still, I would have to pick Sephora, due to selection :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Powder. I really just use liquid!

I guess I'd have to go with never wearing a strong lip.  I focus on my eyes a lot with makeup, which sometimes can be a bad thing.. I need to focus on all aspects
biggrin.gif

Never leave my house without make up on, the hair is in a ponytail if it too uggly. Saved by having long hair.

leave the house with disheveled hair and flawless makeup, or flawless hair and no makeup?Disheveled hair and flawless makeup! My hair is disheveled during the week for work! It's too long to actually do every day, so I throw it up in a sloppy bun! I do apply makup every morning though! lol

Ugh. I love both, but I would have to go with Sephora! More options!

Oh...I am addicted to both, but I guess I would ditch the powder.  i need full coverage, and powder doesn't do it for me!

Never sport a strong lip. I never do strong lips anyway. Smoky eyes, and nude or pink lips are my thing!  

Couldnt care less about my hair, it's always looking good when i dont do anything to it,

So i'd go with the makeup (;

leave the house with disheveled hair and flawless makeup, or flawless hair and no makeup?  Flawless hair and no makeup.  It takes my workstation at least 20 minutes at work to load everything up so I just go to the restroom and do my makeup.

Sephora.

Powder.  Liquid has the better coverage for when I really need it.

Strong lip.

flawless hair and no makeup

I've been blessed with nice skin so I find myself not wearing makeup often.

Sephora, I can't do one brand of makeup for everything. Mac is not the be all, end all for me.

..never wear a smokey eye again, or never sport a strong lip again?

I would have to say never wear a smokey eye again. IMO, a bold lip is so much easier to do.

Originally Posted by blondepearl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do I want to leave house with either? No. But makeup is so important to me, I'd have to go with the first option.

Ah, Sephora. I love MAC, don't get me wrong, but not every product of theirs is my absolute favorite. Sephora, in many ways, has more options.

Hmmm, this is difficult. But I'd have to say liquid foundation, for a variety of reasons.

Smokey eyes are my favorite! My signature look, it would be a shame to give it up. I love a good strong lip, but for my own personal beauty routine, it is something I never find myself creating.

These are just questions I came up with, and I thought it would be fun to see other's answers to these questions. Feel free to add more 'would you rather...' questions!
1. I would rather leave with messed up hair...its kind of in
smile.gif

2. I rather shop at sephora, bc there are more brands

3. I would go without liquid because powder foundation looks more soft and natural (for me anyway)

4. Never sport strong lip again...I'm not big on a strong lip person...I really like soft lips and dramatic eyes.

This was pretty fun
smile.gif
thanks for making thread!

http://www.thebeautyfulblog.com

Definitely flawless makeup and messy hair...But then again,the way I style my hair is messy so I actually like messy...

Definitely Sephora...I have plenty of MAC products but they don't give me enough variety...

I would have to keep liquid foundation,but I would be sad to leave powder foundation behind...I use the powder over the liquid usually...

Must have a smokey eye,even though a strong lip is what most people would associate me with...

This is hard hair or makeup hummm.. But Flawless makeup, messy hair (I can try n rock the messy hair lol)

I would rather shop at sephora (that was easy! so many different brands and I like variety)

I would rather go without powder foundation

Never sport a strong lip ( I cant pull a strong lip IMO)

smile.gif

Back