Would you rock this style?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had that style before. My bangs were a little cuter though, and my hair is longer than that. I liked it, but I suck at actually doing my bangs so now I am letting them grow so I can get sideswept bangs.

I had that style the winter before last winter!!! lol. Bleach blonde with blunt bangs. It looked very rock n' roll! lol.

Originally Posted by Kemper /img/forum/go_quote.gif Am I the only person in this thread who didn't immediately assume that the fringes were clip-ons? lol I was thinking the same.

Babyangel

Lol. My hair actually looks like that because of my extensions
biggrin.gif
Cept it's only three colors and not 5.

No...... Pictures like that are not to be taken literally but to allow someone to grab one or two ideas from the photo.........

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif No way! I love long hair, but this hair looks damaged! Precisely. Damaged hair is not hot. Who are they trying to convince? LOL.

I do not like it, the bangs look too thick and straight for me. Also it looks like bad layers on a straight bob.

Back