Would You Wear These Shoes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok to be honest I'd wear those. Those are way outta my style but theres nothing wrong with goin outta ur comfort level. Way hott!

Heck yeah I would. Its just the right time of year to be outrageous and be able to get away with it.

If I had the outfit to match, definitely. The bow on the back made me giggle though... seems out of place against the style choice. lol

I love wild shoes. The yellow kind of turns me off because it's my least favorite color, but I'd still wear them.

I would wear those in a flat second! I love them lol I tend to gravitate towards the strange.

My god i just cant try it. usually i avoid high heels. if i ever come to wear this type of shoes for sure i am out of the house, my kids and my husband will push me out.

but older daughter loves to wear such shoes.

Very interesting. I'd probably wear them if they were on a pair of Chuck Taylors, but

strangely enough I probably wouldn't wear them as heels. I'm much more into classic,

solids when it comes to dressy heels most likely because I find it more versatile and easy

to coordinate with.

thumbsup2.gif
When I was younger I would have worn them.

I actually saw a girl wearing these with her halloween costume! It was a black dress (basically lingerie) with green ribbon on it and these shoes! (I think she was a witch?) Anyways it looked awesome! I now want these shoes!

Back