Would you wear this?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Joined
Jun 27, 2012
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Just wanted some opinions on this outfit.

Would you wear this or is it a bit too much?





I love the jacket but not too sure about the shorts aswell..

Would you buy them? xx

Cupcake A :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

 
No way! I wouldn't wear any piece and definitely not the 2 of them together. I'm just not into florals, they kinda look cheesy to me.

 
I have an aversion to florals after my mom dressed me like a floral couch when I was a child...

 
Not at the same time. I would wear the shorts with a plain tee.

 
Originally Posted by Beautiijunkii /img/forum/go_quote.gif

No way! I wouldn't wear any piece and definitely not the 2 of them together. I'm just not into florals, they kinda look cheesy to me.
Ditto, I cringe looking at my old dress pictures when I was younger. So many poofy floral dresses. The only good thing that came our of those is my sister and I dressed up my youngest brother in all those dresses and made him up. He posed all silly and we took tons of pictures. Twelve years later and I still have all the evidence bwahaha. 

 
Maybe the jacket, maybe the shorts, but not together and only in a nice, simple outfit, The jacket over a plain white t and some denim jeans. The shorts with a plain white tee and nothing else. But, I'm honestly not sure. I think I'd have to try them on first. I think those are the type of clothes that would looke GREAT on some people, and make other people look like a walking acid trip.

 
I actually (usually) like floral print, but I gotta say no for this. I'm picky about floral. It has to have a lot of colors I like in it and also a pattern I enjoy. The simple red and white for this isn't working for me. 

 
Originally Posted by Adrienne /img/forum/go_quote.gif


Ditto, I cringe looking at my old dress pictures when I was younger. So many poofy floral dresses. The only good thing that came our of those is my sister and I dressed up my youngest brother in all those dresses and made him up. He posed all silly and we took tons of pictures. Twelve years later and I still have all the evidence bwahaha. 
Hahaha, that is brilliant! I used to dress up my little brother in my Princess Jasmine costumes and all of my old outfits from ballet. He let me paint his nails and put little braids in his hair, and like you, I also have all of the photographs! 

 
Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif


Hahaha, that is brilliant! I used to dress up my little brother in my Princess Jasmine costumes and all of my old outfits from ballet. He let me paint his nails and put little braids in his hair, and like you, I also have all of the photographs! 
I love torturing him by reminding him I have them. Of course I would never show anyone to embarrass him, just having them in my possession is enough to make him cringe. Every once in awhile I'll pull them out for laugh lol.  Hey that's what big sisters are for lol!

 
the shorts might be cute if paired with a collared chiffon blouse:

 

or a loose tank with a blazer/cardi:

   

or a white bustier. but because the print on those specific shorts is very loud/bright, it'll be harder to work with. I guess the jacket would be ok over something very simple.

 
Looks Fab. But if a celebrity would wear that pair. It looks cool.

We are just a plain woman, Better if you would change the top with a plain one. ^^

 
Probably the shorts, I think the jacket looks a bit too busy. @
LL
<< yum. yes.

 
Back
Top