WOW!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't typically complain... I have a gift subscription and this is the hardest gift to get ever!

What exactly are you complaining about??? What company? What problem? You didn't give any information.

blink.gif

Originally Posted by Angelaelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

WoW as in World of Warcraft? I think you're in the wrong forum!
icon_rolleyes.gif
haha glad I'm not the only one who thought World of Warcraft
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Still playing WoW but Diablo 3 has taken over for now.  Jumping on MoP beta once and a while.  

nerd tread takeover!

I've never played WoW (have a lot of friends that do!), but I do love the Fallout games, COD, and Legend of Zelda.

And Pokemon. In fact, I have a gym leader to go beat! lol. 

Ha, this thread made me laugh! I'm still confused as to what the original poster was talking about, but it's comforting to know I'm not the only gal on these forums that plays MMOs! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've never played WoW (have a lot of friends that do!), but I do love the Fallout games, COD, and Legend of Zelda.

And Pokemon. In fact, I have a gym leader to go beat! lol. 
OOooh I have a MAJOR Zelda fetish!!! I even collect all of the hard cover player's guides. 
icon_lol.gif

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OOooh I have a MAJOR Zelda fetish!!! I even collect all of the hard cover player's guides. 
icon_lol.gif
That. Is. Amazing! I just finished playing Spirit Tracks. I like my DS, because I can take it to the library and whip it out during a study break! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ladygrey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That. Is. Amazing! I just finished playing Spirit Tracks. I like my DS, because I can take it to the library and whip it out during a study break! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I'm in the middle of replaying that one! I got it a few months ago because it was one of the few Zelda games I hadn't played yet. My fave one on the DS is Phantom Hourglass, even though it drove me nutty at first.

PICCY TIME!!! Here's my Spirit Tracks game and the guide when I first got it, lol. I'm seriously OBSESSED with getting all of the collector's edition guides.
hehe.gif

That is SO awesome looking! I actually just ordered Phantom Hourglass off of eBay. I loved Windwaker, so I'm hoping I like that one too!

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm in the middle of replaying that one! I got it a few months ago because it was one of the few Zelda games I hadn't played yet. My fave one on the DS is Phantom Hourglass, even though it drove me nutty at first.

PICCY TIME!!! Here's my Spirit Tracks game and the guide when I first got it, lol. I'm seriously OBSESSED with getting all of the collector's edition guides.
hehe.gif

Are you ladies seriously talking about video games? So unreal! lol. I <3 the zelda games. I just haven't played any of the recent ones. I'm a sucker for the games I grew up with like Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. That was a fun one. I don't have any for my DS. All I have for that is a drawing game, Chrono Trigger and a few Final Fantasy games. 

Cool looking guide, btw! 

my makeup addiction and video game addiction go hand in hand.  I usually paint my nails when I'm playing WoW, it's the best way to let the paint dry completely w/o smudging.

So many gamer gals on this site! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Glad to know I'm not alone.

Also, I have no idea what the OP was posting about. But I do like where this has gone!

Originally Posted by MKCurio /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my makeup addiction and video game addiction go hand in hand.  I usually paint my nails when I'm playing WoW, it's the best way to let the paint dry completely w/o smudging.
HAHAHAHA. I DO THAT TOO!!!!!!!! Except while playing SWTOR. Heck yeah! Beauty and gamer girl multitasking at it's best.

Latest posts

Back