WTF???? The Elvira show just emailed me???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHH I'm flipping out for you!! Thats so frickin awesome. What are you gonna wear???? LOL. Good luck, and let us know everything that happens!!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tomorrow I will meet with Elvira to see if I get to be on the actual show. I don't have to wait in the "Open Call" with thousands of other girls...maybe some boys too??? I am not sure when I will get the final notification, or if I will even be able to talk about it?? I know the show begins filming in mid september and airs in October.
I also don't know how many will be on the show?? Fox told me on the phone that the meeting and the cocktail party will be filmed and maybe used on the show!! It's so exciting!! I'm not even nervous. I really had just accepted that I didn't make it, I am too shocked to even worry.

Do you know what you are wearing yet? You will have to take a pic since you did not get to post a pic last time. I can not wait to see the show, cause I know you will be on it.
Celly, I think that is a great idea. I always love Amandas tuts anyway so that would be a cool one to see.

I am very excited for you!!!! I was out of town when you posted this for the first time......so I've been reading up...........sounds like great adventures are in your future!!!

Holy Crap Amanda... Glad there are flights available at such short notice. YAY for you!

Congrats!!
biggrin.gif

OMG! How freakin' exciting, Amanda! I'm so happy for you and I know you will make a great Elvira!!!
biggrin.gif

You know, I didn't even respond in the thread where you said you hadn't gotten any notice from them yet. I knew you were too good for them to pass up! LOL. That's crazy short notice though... best of luck to you!!

I just got more details....

The show will consist of 3, 1 hour long episodes. There will be 13 competitors who will face challenges of style, wit, courage and poise. America will vote on the second episode and the winner will be crowned on the final episode.

Oh snap. That's it? Pfft.

That's not much face time then...

...remember to make sure to kiss them titis.
wink.gif
Will most likely do the trick.

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Oh snap. That's it? Pfft.
That's not much face time then...

...remember to make sure to kiss them titis.
wink.gif
Will most likely do the trick.

Originally Posted by kaylin_marie /img/forum/go_quote.gif So are you for sure gonna be on the show?? Celly....Girl you make me laugh toooo much. If I won the show, thats when the real fun begins. I would have my own late night horror movie show. That's the point of the search! And Girl, if I make it on the show I will be kissing these chichi's everynight and thanking them!!
Kaylin- After I meet Elvira tomorrow, I will find out if I made it onto the real show.

Back