WTF???? The Elvira show just emailed me???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL.. I think Amanda would be the only person to get it. We have our own language. Basically, I am on the new diet drug, Alli and let me tell ya, it's not so much fun. This orange oil leaks out of you everytime you are 'naughty' and eat something with fat in it. It's scary, yet kinda cool because your fat is coming right out of ya!

Originally Posted by Scarlette /img/forum/go_quote.gif LOL.. I think Amanda would be the only person to get it. We have our own language. Basically, I am on the new diet drug, Alli and let me tell ya, it's not so much fun. This orange oil leaks out of you everytime you are 'naughty' and eat something with fat in it. It's scary, yet kinda cool because your fat is coming right out of ya! Yeah, I heard about that diet pill... a side effect being "oily anal leakage" LMAO!!
rotfl.gif
Doesn't sound like much fun at all to me! I hope it actually works for you so the experience wasn't for nothing
smile.gif

There is no doubt in my mind that you are going to get it. You look beautiful in the pic.

omg the cabbage patch...I told my mom that I possiably know the future new Elvira...shes like you mean your cousins grandma? my cousins grandma has been convinced shes elvira since the beginning of time...next family party im so going to make her jealous.now hurry up and call you GRRR

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just hijacked this pic from one of the judges (Cassandra Fever, Elvira Drag Impersonator) myspace pages....I see myself!!! First row of chairs, First seat on the right...hahah!
http://a878.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a17978e8dd.jpg

You're easily the hottest person in that pic. Not to mention you look the most like Elvira...
I really hope you get it!

Haha, I didn't even read where you said u were sitting and I totally picked you out--- no contest hun, I'm rooting for you!

From what I gather...I've been doing some detective work...The Girls who are in, might already know it. Some of them are saying they are "sworn to secrecy"

So.....it doesn't look good. But I am still hoping with all Unicorn hopes that they call. Maybe someone will break a batwing or become impregnated with the seed of darkness....they could still call!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif From what I gather...I've been doing some detective work...The Girls who are in, might already know it. Some of them are saying they are "sworn to secrecy"
So.....it doesn't look good. But I am still hoping with all Unicorn hopes that they call. Maybe someone will break a batwing or become impregnated with the seed of darkness....they could still call!

Yep, they could still call! They'd be crazy not to...
It's also possible that the girls claiming they are "sworn to secrecy" are talking out of their a$$es. lol.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif From what I gather...I've been doing some detective work...The Girls who are in, might already know it. Some of them are saying they are "sworn to secrecy"

There's still hope. Where did you get that info Amanda?

Well....umm...I requested to be friends with one of the Girls that I thought might make it. I met her at the Audition. Then I stalked her page and read her blogs. She actually got to go onstage with Elvira and the Drags....hmmm. I emailed her today with some innocent questions littered with compliments. We'll see....

Told you all I could be devilish.

Originally Posted by StereoXGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yep, they could still call! They'd be crazy not to...
It's also possible that the girls claiming they are "sworn to secrecy" are talking out of their a$$es. lol.

I totally agree!

Haha manda..totally sneaky. I do the same stuff!

Sweet but definately with a motive..

Well, I hope to god they call soon because I think I am going to explode. Should I cancel the order of the "B.F.F of the New Elvira" t-shirt??

I have been stalking profiles too.. and checking out comments. Some of the girl's profiles have become freaking private!!! They won't let us in!

Maybe cancel the order for the shirt....We can replace it with the "BFF of a new bride shirt" for Lizs Wedding.

Wahhhh!!! I'll just have to settle for being the Next Elvira....of Grass Valley.

I hope they call you. You look perfect for this. You looked soooo awesome for your interview. Those other girls in the pictures didn't even look half as good as you did.

Horror movies are awesome, I love them. This will be a great show!

I really hope you get it. I'm wishing you the best of luck!

Aw Amanda, don't give up hope too soon. Ya know, most of the time they save the best for last.
wink.gif

And if they don't call you, they are the dumbest people on the planet. You are hot and would make a PERFECT Elvira.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Lemme just tell you....there were lot of vulgar chicks there. We're talking see through dresses with thongs, mini skirts with booty cheeks out...yikes.
I always loved Elvira because she is sexy and funny. She isn't vulgar, she's suggestive. And to me that is far sexier than someone running around in crotchless fishnets. There is no person that can replace Elvira. She has perfected her style and her persona. She is an Icon. Anyone who tries to step into those pumps is in for a rough road...haha

I just want to be me. People kept asking me.."Who's your character?" I was like...."I don't need one, I am a character in Real Life!!"

And yeah...those Drags were on point.

We are alll so excited for you. Your pics are beautiful. Not too over done. And the way you did your eyes was great!!! You look so much classyier than the others.

Latest posts

Back