Yay...Jane Cosmetics is coming to my Walgreens!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I don't know if they are going to start selling Jane in all Walgreens, but the worker said that my Walgreens will be getting in Jane cosmetics in a few weeks!!! They had their mineral makeup on display today and I bought that...I like it so far!

I thought they sold Jane at Wal-mart? That was a while ago though, not sure if they do anymore!

They had Jane at my Walmart about 2 1/2 years ago, I guess and then they stopped carrying it.

i like this line alot.

theyre eye zings (shadows) are really cool.

the only place near me that sells them is rite aid, which is like down the street from me thankfully.

Cool! We used to have Jane at Target, but I haven't seen it anywhere in a few years now.

I just saw their mineral makeup yesterday and was kind of curious. How do you like it?

I love their eye zings and blushes! The only place by my house that sells Jane is Walgreens. My Target had it a long time ago, but stopped selling it... :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope my walgreens gets Jane, I can't find it at any stores! They used to have it at Walmart and Target out here, now neither carries it!

Latest posts

Back