You all are great!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feemia

Mostly harmless
Reaction score
So glad I found this site a month ago.

Until recently, I'd been leaving my house in the morning with wet hair and nothing but sunscreen and foundation on my face.  

I've gone a bit crazy the last few weeks researching and buying products and subscription boxes.  I can trace it all back to admiring my boss's french manicure about a week before Christmas.  This is what went down:

admired boss's french manicure -->  browsing nail polish blogs --> discovered gradient manicures --> nail polish buying binge (including an at-home gel manicure kit) --> discovered Makeup Talk --> discovered subscription boxes and ULTA -->  online research of best makeup products --> makeup buying binge

I think I now have my newly acquired beauty product obsession controlled at a healthy level.  
icon_lol.gif

Welcome to Makeup Talk.
hand.gif
Please read our Terms of Service first. Next go visit your profile (top of the page) and fill out some information about yourself so we can get to know you. Please don't hesitate to private message myself or other moderators if you need something or have questions. Enjoy your time at Makeup Talk!

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

heart.gif

Some of our most well-loved sections are:

Makeup Discussion

Makeup Videos & Tutorials

Nail Talk