You have to promise not to laugh! (pics)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think you look great!
If you don't mind me asking, from 2003 to 2006, were you consciously dieting and exercise, or did you just drop the weight without purposely doing anything?

^I agree^

how did you do it?

Originally Posted by echanting /img/forum/go_quote.gif ^I agree^how did you do it?

The way that I lost the first 10-15 pounds was to quit drinking sodas. I was consuming almost a day's worth of calories in drinks ALONE! I switched over to diet. Took me a few weeks to get used to the taste, but now I love it.

I did the whole low-carb thing for a few months. It helped me lose about another ten pounds, but I gave up on it. I wasn't totally sold on the idea that carbs were bad for me.

Then I finally decided to listen to my body. When I ate, if I started feeling full after a few bites, I would get up and put my plate away. Or I would only eat when I could feel hunger in my stomach (not just when my mind said, "oooh, I want to eat now!") It made a big difference for me. I guess it made my capacity for food shrink and I didn't eat too much if I wasn't that hungry. That made the weight FALL off. Instead of sitting around eating cookies I would only eat one or two cookies if I wanted something sweet, then I'd keep on going with my day.

i think you look great for someone whos had three kids that are close together.. its awsome that you have the confidence to put on a bikini

All I can say is WOW! You look hot and you have a great body..be proud of it.

You look awesome!! 3 kids???? WOW!
smile.gif

You´re such a MILF!!!!

It´s an awesome idea to take pics in the same swimsuit, same angle etc, it really helps you to see your body change. I don´t think it´s silly at all that you posted these pics here, I´m sure they are an inspiration to many.

sherry, you look amazing! I wish I could look that good, and I only had one baby. i just reached the one year mark too...
frown.gif

you look great.. to hasten losing more weight try doing some cardio... take your rugrats to the park!

Sherry, you look wonderful! I know when I have even one kid I will look nowhere near you!

Back