You know you are obessed with M.A.C (and other brands of make-up)when....

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by kissesarecandy0 You do your make-up first, then pick out a outfit that matches to your make-up hahahahaha, this is me everyday!!

Originally Posted by Jennifer you know you're obsessed with makeup when you go to bed and all you can think about is how excited you are to do tomorrow's makeup (that was me last night)
icon_wink.gif
That is SO me! Some nights i cant sleep for ages because i'm coming up with color combo's for the next day!

Here's mine....... You know your addicted to makeup when......

-Before your paycheck even gets deposited you are mentally spending it at Sephora.

-You can not only identify what colors a person is wearing, but also the foundation, gloss, mascara etc.

-You remember colors that have been discontinued for 10 years.

-You have never worn the same makeup look twice.

-Your always looking for the BBD....Bigger Better Brand.

-Your storing makeup in your underwear drawer so your boyfriend doesn't see it.

- You stop people in San Francisco, in the crosswalk of market street, to ask them what mascara they use.

- When you think of a world without makeup, you actually cry.

All of these are true and I do all of this......... Yes, I am psycho.

Originally Posted by BeneBaby Here's mine....... You know your addicted to makeup when......
-Before your paycheck even gets deposited you are mentally spending it at Sephora.

-Your always looking for the BBD....Bigger Better Brand.

- When you think of a world without makeup, you actually cry.

So true
icon_exclaim.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby All of these are true and I do all of this......... Yes, I am psycho. Well, I think you're in good company
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby Here's mine....... You know your addicted to makeup when......

- You stop people in San Francisco, in the crosswalk of market street, to ask them what mascara they use.

All of these are true and I do all of this......... Yes, I am psycho.

I always do that...I have a list of things I'm gonna order from sephora and just today i asked this girl what masacra she uses

I wish I could be obsessed with M.A.C, but I'm too poor. I have to put up with cheap make-up that will probably rot my face
icon_sad.gif

I think my mum has some M.A.C make-up though, might steal it
icon_twisted.gif

Originally Posted by MrPink I wish I could be obsessed with M.A.C, but I'm too poor. I have to put up with cheap make-up that will probably rot my face
icon_sad.gif

I think my mum has some M.A.C make-up though, might steal it
icon_twisted.gif

Welcome to MuT, MrPink!! I'm Janelle from NY - nice to meet you!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

you know you're obsessed when you spend hours searching through sites to find all the names of the limited edition and discontinued eye shadows to make lists and detailed spreed sheets of all of the shadows and which ones you have. lol

This is so funny, not to mention true. I've done almost everyone of these things. I'm really obsessed with makeup. I wonder if they have a rehab program for makeup addicts? But then again I don't even know if rehab would help me
icon_rolleyes.gif
I'm a hopeless makeup addict
icon_lol.gif

hahaha
icon_lol.gif
these are wonderful and so many of them are so ture for me, a firm fave is

Originally Posted by MacForMe You go to NYC just to visit MAC PRO (on the hottest day ever) yes I want to go to NYC mainly just to visit this store, well a MAC store I saw a picture of in a book
icon_cheesygrin.gif

you have at least 3 of these websites bookmarked.....mac,sephora,gloss,makeup talk, make-up alley

you are a part of a make-up group on livejournal or myspace

I have more
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Various people have told you that you probably own more makeup than a makeup artist or model

Your home gets flooded with packages containing...you guessed it, MAKEUP!!!:icon_love

you buy certain products because its name appeals to you, ie. Rome blush from Cargo because i love Rome, and Fresno from Cargo because i go to Fresno often.

And you love a brand even more because because it's Italian :icon_love

When your bookcase is filled with books on just Make Up:icon_love

You know more about the trends in the field of cosmetics than you do the world
icon_rolleyes.gif

You have one of every color of eyeshadow and it doesn't matter if you can wear that color or not..
tongue.gif

Have a favorite brand that you MUST have to go outside..There are no second place brand that works..
hahaha.gif

Oh man - these are ALL me!!!
icon_eek.gif
(Except for the SanFrancisco one... because I'm in NY - phew!! there's one that isn't me!! lol)

• You spend more in one MAC trip than you do on a month's car insurance payment.
  • You own more palettes than Bob Ross
  • You have to label your palettes or else you might grab your blues/navys when you really want your aquas/chartruses.
  • Crayola would never be able to come up with enough colors to match your MAC eyeshadow collection.
  • You have over 6 eyeshadow brushes and a different use for each.
  • It takes you less time to apply fluidliners than it does to tie your shoes.
  • You are insulted when someone says something negative about your MAC spending.
  • The people at MAC know you by name.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Back