You thought you had a bad hair day?? Well check out these chicks!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hot and muggy last night at the county fair..... guess all that humidity really messed up all these girls hair!!! lol

Karren

chick3.jpg

chick2.jpg

chick1.jpg

I think I saw the same ones at the fair last fall. Some of 'em were mean..........nice hair though.

Originally Posted by monniej /img/forum/go_quote.gif i kind of like the first one! lmao~ Me too!!! Didn't know bouffant hair was coming back? Must be the movie "Hair Spray'..... Even effecting fashion down on the farm!! hehe
Karren

Originally Posted by michal_cohen /img/forum/go_quote.gif hahaha
thx for sharing

love your sig' by the way
smile.gif

Your welcome, Michal and thank you.. Your too sweet...
The county fair is a blast.. All those farm animals, marching bands and who can resist the famous "School bus demolition derby"!! Lol

Karren

Originally Posted by KimC2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Those were too funny!! Thanks for making our day just a little more bright, Karren!
smile.gif
Your most welcome, Kim... Ohhhh here's a girl that forgot to make her hair apointment before the show.....
Karren

hair2.jpg

Originally Posted by aplsmash /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol that was one angry looking horse. I think it was because I was taking her photo!! Lol. I did notice that horses have great eyelashes!! Little mascara ....... Lol.
Karren

Back