Your 1 Mineral Must Have

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hard pick! I would probably choose a taupe shadow to use on eyebrows and as a liner/crease shadow to bring my eyes out a little.

Runner ups: LaurEss foundation, colored lip balm, mascara. With these four I could almost settle (well, almost
laughing.gif
)

what a difficult question!

I think I would choose a black eye liner, the second is mineral foundation

I would choose mascara.

And i have to permanently dye my eyebrows every fortnight,but dye aint makeup.

I'm assuming we're not counting face cream here, yes? Because everyone should use face cream no matter whether you wear makeup or not.

So, probably either finishing powder or mascara for me. I'm sort of in the same boat with Stellaria; I haven't been wearing makeup for very long and I'm not that good at it, but I have come to love finishing powder and a good, non-flaky mascara.

I love the idea of permanant lipstick, brows, and liner (tatooed) but I also love the idea of glued on lashes. You're clever to have done that beforehand
smile.gif

If I could have all 3 of those I'd be set everyday with foundation and blush and out the door.

Sorry but I would just have to accept my husband's vacation location, can't go without any of my makeup.

Tami

Originally Posted by Tamara V /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry but I would just have to accept my husband's vacation location, can't go without any of my makeup.
Tami

Me too
smile.gif

If I was absolutely forced I would go with mascara.

Mascara for me-my eyelashes are really light brown so they need some oomf. Otherwise my eyes look all squinty
eusa_wall.gif

Also i could cheat and class tinted moisturiser and lipbalm as skin care haha

Now I'm looking so humble and feeling more humble than I look especially after this weekend I went to a cook-out.

The 1 thing I don't leave the house with is Eyebrow Powder. I can go without foundation, eyeshadows or anything else, but Eyebrow Powder is a Must :)

Either bronzer or Date Bait, cos I can dust both of them on to get some colour.

Would lipgloss technically count if you have chronically chapped lips?

PS: Where are you going for holidays?

Back