Your best feature? Worst?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
best: body (except for all the moles I have. Hate them!)

worst: hair and facial skin

best: tie between the eyes and the lips
smile.gif

worst: belly :/

my best feature is probably my stomache.. (back in highschool i used to be able to outcrunch my peers.. lol a few hundred in a row..)

I've also grown to accept the fact that my body is ridiculously hourglass shaped.. literally! my butt and boobs are both about 10 inches bigger around than my waist.. i was measured for a costume yesterday, lol!

my worst are my feet.. i don't like my feet..

Best?? eyes(big & green, with decent lashes), and breasts!

But thee worst!!?? my hips, and everything in that whole "area" cause its imbalanced to the rest of my body, also...my bone structure??

i thought i answered this...

best: teeth, eyes, boobs, up until having a baby i had a super flat, toned stomach... i'll get it back one day.

worst: a$$ and thighs.... i swear it seems like an italian thing b/c all of my aunts/ cousins have larger a$$es and thighs. That's where my weight goes.

best!....eyes ..skin..hair..lips.. and i guess breasts ..lol

worst..hmm nose(huge nose) and tummy..i was once flat stomach..but damn..stayiing at home and eating n sleeping took all that away!!

but i am quite happy with myself!! i like me
biggrin.gif

I love reading all of your bests and worsts. Funny how most like their eyes.

I don't know I guess my best would be my wierd sence of humor and my smile.

Worst my wrinkled skin and my stomach... No matter how much I exersize and diet those years of food abuse just don't go away. Sigh

I hate and love my stomach.....2 c-sections did a number on the muscle, but I also see it as what I did for my beautiful little boys......

BEST: eyes/jawline structure.

WORST: i hate my nose! and my chin/fat underneath it. too bad it's a gene thing- my mom, sister & i all call it our turkey gobbler. yummy.

Best -- Hair, skin, and ass(!!)

Worst -- Nose (there's a slight curve at the top that drives me crazy) and chin (if I don't smile, the area under my mouth looks "bumpy.")

Back