Your biggest makeup NO-NO/Crime???

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by krazykid90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif One day I was really drunk after a party and I ended up falling asleep on their couch for most of the night (I'm a sleepy drunk, I take lots of naps). I don't remember getting home, but when I woke up my hair was in a braid and my face was washed. Thats so awesome lol. When I get drunk I just pass out, makeup on and all
smile.gif

my worse mu crime is walking around without my eyebrows done. sometimes they get down right bushy, not too often though. but i am definitely guilty of not grooming strays on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by natalierb /img/forum/go_quote.gif I USED to wear dark lipliner and go over my lips. When I look back at my pictures, I want to crawl under a rock. I looked SO ugly, I can't believe what I was thinking
wtf.gif
dont worry i used to do that too.

i thought i looked so awsome.

needless to say, i learned my lesson.

I sleep with my mascara on sometimes but really only if Im VERY tired or very drunk or something, I dont like doing that so I really try to avoid it

A bit ago I dont know why but I got this pale pink lip liner and suddenly loved lining my lips and then filling them in and going all out with pink lipstick and gloss and Id end up with some pretty big bright pale pink lips... it looked SORTA good but ehhh not really lol

not having brows waxed often enough

not using lip liner

not learning to apply e/s

HILARIOUS!!! glad to inspire a thread! hehe

the biggest crime i commit on MYSELF- for sure- number one: i rub my eyes. i can't help it. i smear and smudge and wipe away and worst of all, i scratch something and look like i got punched in the face. i literally have to have someone tell me to stop rubbing my eyes every 5 minutes during the day.

but for some reason, i never do it at night when i'm socializing.

I don't replace my mascara as often as I should. I usually throw a tube away only after it starts to dry out.

My biggest crime from today's point of view (and there were many more when I was younger) was not doing my eye brows - they were, well, natural *lol*. I plucked them, but only a few since I was afraid of plucking too many and ending up with no eye brows at all. And I didn't even comb them or so. Seeing pictures of this time is scary, they looked horrible ...

I don't groom my eyebrows as often as I should. I pluck and shape them only about once a month. I think I should really spend more time making myself up daily.

My biggest NO NO? Sometimes I do not shave my mustache enough! LOL I can not wax because I am allergic to it!! =)

My biggest crime is eyebrows aswell, i pluck them every second day but they are very fair and i dont define them enough with a pencil.

Also sometimes i wear foundation a little bit darker than my skintone to match my tan.

i always take my make-up off before bed though, mainly because i cant stand getting my bed clothes stained (thier white!!)

A handy tip to to buy those 3 in 1 face wipes and leave in your bedside locker, they take off everything and you can do it just sitting in bed
smile.gif

Originally Posted by brewgrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif HILARIOUS!!! glad to inspire a thread! hehethe biggest crime i commit on MYSELF- for sure- number one: i rub my eyes. i can't help it. i smear and smudge and wipe away and worst of all, i scratch something and look like i got punched in the face. i literally have to have someone tell me to stop rubbing my eyes every 5 minutes during the day.

but for some reason, i never do it at night when i'm socializing.

That's so funny... I completely do that too. I don't know why but I CONSTANTLY, ALWAYS touch my eyes and rub them. My eyes produce a lot of water... but I've learned to carry Q-tips around with me and I'll use a q-tip to scratch and rub my eye... my boyfriend thinks its gross but I can't help it... lol.
But I do have to admit, after reading everyones "crimes" (and my own!) Washing my makeup off and moisturizing last night was the first thing on my mind before I went to bed!!!

I don't wash my brushes as often as I should and I don't throw away mascara when I should!!

If not plucking your brows often enough is a crime, you better lock me up and throw away the key. I've never done anything to shape my brows. Ever.

i use the same brush in different colored products, such as blush brush, dark or light e/s brushes, BAD, BAD i know
frown.gif

Originally Posted by -Missy L- /img/forum/go_quote.gif My biggest crime is eyebrows aswell, i pluck them every second day but they are very fair and i dont define them enough with a pencil.
Also sometimes i wear foundation a little bit darker than my skintone to match my tan.

i always take my make-up off before bed though, mainly because i cant stand getting my bed clothes stained (thier white!!)

A handy tip to to buy those 3 in 1 face wipes and leave in your bedside locker, they take off everything and you can do it just sitting in bed
smile.gif

The new Garnier wipes work well. They're better than MACs and smell better too.
N

I sleep with makeup on most of the time too. By the time I get in bed, I'm just too tired/lazy to bother washing it off.

Back