Your favorite brown eyeshadow(s)?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the brown is my Almay brown eyes trio and also the one in my Stila Mandarin Mist Warm trio.

Mary Kay Eyeshadow Sierra (matte light brown)

"         "           "         Espresso (matte dark brown)

"         "           "         Chocolate Kiss (golden shimmer-y brown)

I don't think I have a favorite brown e/s...I have plenty but no favorites...I do like Chanel Bronze eyeliner,so I will go with that...

Aveda "Ore" (D/C'd, I think, good thing I picked up backups) beautiful warm shimmery brown

BE "Firefly" shadow liner.  Also a warm shimmery brown, with a touch of copper

BE "Java" a cool brown with a silvery sheen

BE "Pebble" A matte loose shadow in a hot chocolate color.  Love it as a crease color, or just an all over lid color.

Milani "Java Bean" A rich true brown with shimmer and an almost purple tone to it - I don't believe they sell these singles anymore. Too bad, the quality is excellent

BTW, I have brown eyes, and warm brown shadows look great on them, all that stuff about green or purple bringing out brown eyes doesn't work for me. I wear those colors, and people comment on the eyeshadow.  I wear my shimmery browns, and they comment on my beautiful brown eyes.

MAC Satin Taupe is lovely. I'm having the UD Nakeds palette for Christmas so I think they're will be some good ones in there too.

Back