Your favorite eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by YourOneAndOnly /img/forum/go_quote.gif i was either thinking MUFE or UD 24/7. I was thinking of buying a dark chocolate brown, does anyone know if bourbon is a good color, and what about for MUFE? UD 24/7 bourbon is my HG eyeliner. it's a rich chocolate brown with golden shimmers, beautiful! i also love that it's a neutral brown with no red hue in it. it goes on smoothly, never smudge, and can be remove easily.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by rizzie_x3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif UD 24/7 bourbon is my HG eyeliner. it's a rich chocolate brown with golden shimmers, beautiful! i also love that it's a neutral brown with no red hue in it. it goes on smoothly, never smudge, and can be remove easily.
smile.gif
Yay, i'm so glad you said that
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by badbadgirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif Yikes I'm glad I read this thread before I bought a Technakohl liner! Back to UD! Lol. Yeah, I thought it would be great, and then I used it and it wasn't so great
smile.gif
Hope you enjoy your UD, i think that will be my next eyeliner fo sho
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Loreal HIP Creme Liners.
iagree.gif

Originally Posted by Faith-Abigail /img/forum/go_quote.gif Loreal HIP Creme Liners. ditto for me

well actually my favorite lienrs are pencils, so i can suggest you check the liners from Bourjois (especially those called "khol&contour") and Deborah's kajal liner. they're great (glide smoothly and great pigmentation) and don't cost much, but you will have to use an eye primer or they will disappear in a matter of hours.

I like Rimmel eye liners. I also love MAC eyeliners, but I find you have to warm them up a little before they won't tug.

My Favorite eyeliner is the cheapest I have bought so far, its Maybellene Unstoppable in a wind out pencil, it applies easily and it lasts me all day.

I've got some pretty decent eyeliners including NARS, MAC, MUF and Chanel's.

NARS: a bit hard to apply on, but the color Kyoto is really nice, can't seem to find a similar shade from other brands, the price is slightly higher than other brand as well

MAC: I have the waterproof ones, Buried Treasure and Forever Green, I really like the first one since it got sparckles in there, is not easy to find eyeliners that have gold sparckles. But MAC's eyeliners do comes off in a few hours, not really long-lasting...need to bring it out to retouch, however the price is really nice

Make Up Forever: really soft pencil and intence color, price is quite decent, lots of color to choose from, I really like them

Chanel: I got the waterproof eyeliners, they come with a sharpener, REALLY long lasting, and can do thing lines (which MUF can't...)

Lately I've really been into the MUFE Aqua Eyes Liners, especially the 12L teal blue color. It goes on really smoothly and stays in place forever.... even on my waterline.

Back