Your favorite treatment for dry feet?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
What do you use to help soften rough, tired feet? I have Burt's Bees coconut foot stuff, which I like OK, but the oiliness is kind of off-putting to me. Also, I try to put stuff on and sleep with socks on over it... but ick! I hate sleeping with socks on! LOL Any other recs?

Reaction score
Cool! Thanks for replying, I also replied to your other thread before noticing you'd also replied here. Duh!
That info you posted is very cool, lots of stuff to consider.

Ohhh... athletes foot, eh? I didn't think about that. I don't think I have it now, but I did have it when I was a young teenager and playing basketball. Hmm, I'll have to keep an eye on that. Thanks!

Originally Posted by naturally I usually use something that has either peppermint or lavender in it ...both are great for dry feet. Also I use a pumice stone in the shower ...I do that last after my feet have soaked for sometime. I've used Kerasal (didn't do a darn thing) and many other things, but the Peppermint worked best for me and wasn't greasy feeling. You might also want to look into something that has a touch of Tea Tree oil ..as often rough/dry/calousy feet are another form of Athletes foot and the Tea Tree oil will help with that.

Reaction score
i've tried some higher priced stuff like Fresh, but didn't see any major difference from drugstore stuff. ended up using a tiny bit of baby oil on both feet & covered w/socks to really soften them. i know you don't like it, but honestly, it's the best thing that worked for me.

like naturally said, use a pumice stone & apply something after ASAP. helps rid all the dead skin cells & softens the feet immediately.

Latest posts