Your hair style

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive had the same style pretty much since 5th grade (except for when i was a freshmen in hs and i just hacked it all off. big giant mistake). the only big thing is that i occationally change the color (except for the fact i really like the front part of my hair stop-light red so i still have it like that for over a year now). or else its usually straight and parted in the middle.

I voted sick of my hair. I've had the same boring brown color forever and the cut isn't that amazing either. Luckily I've got an appointment to the hairdresser in two days...I hope they will make my hair gorgeous.

Mine was long, I got sick of it and chopped it off to my shoulders and now it's growing out sl-ow-ly...

I'm ok with it, but I can't wait for it to grow already!

I voted "like it, but might change it soon" I'm trying to grow it long -the main purpose of that is grow out the dye and go natural... but I also love long hair

I'm growing my hair out now after having my hair seriously short (about where my ears are) which I didn't ask for it to be that short. Now its just an inch above my shoulders, the back of my hair is slighty shorter than the front. I don't want it dead long but near bra strap length would be great. I'm also growing it out to get rid of the golden tones in it (my mum coloured it bleach yellow blonde, I had it dyed close to my natural colour but its still quite gold). I want my natural colour and I won't be dying it again... as my hair has been damaged from it.

My hair haven't changed since I was twelwe years old; it's long, it's straight and it's black. I love it. I would like it to be a little longer, though. It's down to my bra-strap right now.

I like mine because it is finally at a point where I can pull it back, but without bobby pins pieces of hair fall around my face in an unflattering way. The pieces that fall are just barely long enough to tuck behind my ears, so I'm thinking of just getting a trim off the longest layer. I'm trying to hold out as long as I can.

I love my hair. It's gotten quite long which has taken me ages but I do need a trim soon. The only thing is I decided to dye it a year and a half ago in an effort to get a chocolate brown, which didn't work (my hair is a very dark brown) so now I must wait until all the color grows out. I'm considering dying it but I don't want to dye my hair ever again, until I get gray at least.
tongue.gif

I actually love my hair. It's very long now, so I don't have to do so much styling. I can get up on work days and throw it up in a big clip or in a pony tail, but I can also make it look really pretty when I'm dressing up. This is probably the only time in 40 years that I have been able to say that I love my hair.

ugh i'm so sick of mine. i'd really love to get some choppy layers and angled bangs, maybe even some lites or an entire new color. i'm not really scared to try new things with my hair, it's just i am in the process of growing it out, and i always get this rebellion to cut it going through the growing out phase. lol but i firmly not cutting it until it's the length i want, which is about 3 more inches.

Back