Your HG MAC lipstick?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hahaha, I used to buy "chili, taupe and marrakhesh" in bulk for fear of being without them!! That was like 13 years ago...literally!!!

Is Viva Glam V a pink? I'm looking for a perfect blend of a hot pink/coral anybody have any suggestions?

Viva glam V AND HUG ME

a6143a3fba.gif

Well these 2 are definitely HG's eventhough I just discovered them this weekend. The first one is "Roam Free". The 2nd is "Diva".

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well these 2 are definitely HG's eventhough I just discovered them this weekend. The first one is "Roam Free". The 2nd is "Diva". Arc, is there a color that you CANNOT pull off???
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Thais /img/forum/go_quote.gif Arc, is there a color that you CANNOT pull off???
biggrin.gif
lol, It has taken me eons to find a red lipstick that looks good on me. I am very excited about finding "Diva". I love it!

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif lol, It has taken me eons to find a red lipstick that looks good on me. I am very excited about finding "Diva". I love it! I think you just created a new lemming for me. Congrats! lol.. I have Lady Bug and it's a nice red but, Diva looks great on you! I've got to try it now lol

Originally Posted by ArcEnCiel /img/forum/go_quote.gif Well these 2 are definitely HG's eventhough I just discovered them this weekend. The first one is "Roam Free". The 2nd is "Diva". Very nice!

Originally Posted by mac-whore /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think you just created a new lemming for me. Congrats! lol.. I have Lady Bug and it's a nice red but, Diva looks great on you! I've got to try it now lol Thank you! Diva just may look hot on you too. We seem to have similar complexions.

Back