Your Occupation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have been an RN for 14 years
smile.gif

student for env. science (bascially im going to school to be a professional tree hugger). im working on being a self published writier but im still working on it.

wow that's a heck of a question for me:p. I'm an esthetician and aspiring makeup and mehndi artist - I just moved to Little Rock (anybody else out here?!) for a few months and I'm planning to go back to school in august for my master's in biomedical engineering. I'm hoping to have my makeup and mehndi business Etniq as a side creative (and lucrative!) endeavor while I'm in school - wish me luck!

I'm working part-time as an assistant at an attorney's and devote the rest of my time to my Ph.D. in Literature (and hope to teach Lit. at University when I'm finished).

I'm an order processor for a water softner company. I'm also a Mary Kay consultant, but right now it's just for personal use and someday I'll actually get into business doing it. In a few months I get to quit my job and be a stay at home mom!!

Originally Posted by Retro-Violet /img/forum/go_quote.gif student for env. science (bascially im going to school to be a professional tree hugger). im working on being a self published writier but im still working on it.
add_wegbrech.gif
at the professional tree hugger.
I'm a med student
smile.gif

I am a student in my graduating semester with a degree in Marketing.

I also freelance as a graphics artist and web designer.

Student, double majoring in Criminal Justice and Sociology. I currently work as a receptionist on campus. I totally love my job now. My supervisors are sooo nice and will let me do homework and stuff.

Hopefully I would like to work as part of the security unit at Patton Mental State Hospital when I graduate.

wow all of you guys got cool jobs...

I'm just a boring ol student.

I'm currently double majoring in Marketing and Hospitality

After graduation I hope to either:

-Work in the hotel industry, not an individual hotel but corporate level like Hilton corporation or Marriot international

-Marketing for any food or beverage company like, pepsi (which owns basically every potato chip out there)

- stay home with my kids while my husband works ( i dont know why i'm going to school...I guess just incase this doesnt work)

I am an Administrative Assistant, with a BA in Poli Sci. I am going back to school for pharmacy soon though.

I'm currently in college, going towards early childhood education (I student teach/work with second graders)

I used to be a stay at home mom to 3 kids, but now I am a student in the pre-nursing program. I will finally be able to apply next March. YAY!

I'm a Contract Administrator for a staffing firm. Anyone with telecom experience or regulatory publishing for a pharma?

I work part time cleaning doctor's offices after hours. I like it, because my schedule is flexible, and I'm by myself - no customers or coworkers to deal with.

Back