Your real name!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tashbash = Natasha (not NatOsha, but NatAsha, with a short A) but everyone calls me Tasha

Dunno if there's a thread like this, although I've never seen it if so... And I'm a bad Moderator cause I didn't do a search first! :tocktock:

There's A LOT of users on here who post daily... Yet, I feel bad when I can't respond to you in a post by using your real name... Or even check your profile for your name and see it :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

While I realize some of you might not for safety issues (completely understandable), if you're willing to share... Let's share now! Yay! LOL!

Are you wanting our 1st names? I was a little confused..

Anyways.. My name is Kimberly but I go by Kim.. My NN is a little obvious what my name is

Han.. why would i make a screen name up like that haha but thats my name

LMAO! Yeah, real first names... Don't need the last names... Well, some of us know each other's names, and then we have some newbies or regular posters we don't know names of... I'm not saying you HAVE to tell us, but I just like being able to call everyone by their first name as opposed to their user names :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

great thread Aquilah!

i think almost everyone (regular posters) knows i go by Hersh...but it's short for Herschell.

Back