Your Signature look is...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black liquid eyeliner, sheer foundation/tinted moisturizer, loose powder (Clinique's Gentle Light Glow poweder), and a lipgloss.

my signature look is neutral/brown tones on my eyes..sometimes green also, mascara, black eyeliner (I never leave the house without it) and bronzer.

Natural eyeshadows - mushrooms, faded gold, brown, etc...

Smudgy eyeliner on my lower lid

Lots of mascara

Pale pink lips

Thats my fav too. What colors do u use for the pale pink lip look? I have a hard time finding that w/o it looking real pale or too pink

I use this super cheap pale pink lipgloss from a brand called "The Natural Collection" from boots (UK) it's called Raspberry Ripple I think and it's a really nice colour, I normally then dab a tiny bit of concealer on my lower lip to tone it down a little and then a bit of Benefits 'The Gloss' in kiss me to give my lips some shine and make them look less matte.

almost every day to school and work lately I have been wearing almay smart shade in medium, benefit dallas on cheeks and eyes from lid to crease, benefit dandelion as a finishing powder and under brow bone, BE liner shadow in nurture, and rimmel l/g in essential, and cover girl lash extend in very black. looks great every time!

- White eyeliner on lower lash-line and/or wetline, to make my small, droopy eyes more awake (This really does work, I was amazed the first time I tried it!).

- Lip balm or lightly tinted gloss.

- Mineral foundation and blush for a fresh, natural look.

- Earthy or forrest-y eyes colors, although I ordered some samples to branch out a bit. Nothing too dark, because it makes me look even squintier than I actually am.

- Natural, fuzzy caterpillar eyebrows. I pluck maybe five hairs for symmetry. I'm proud of my bushy brows, darn it!

- If I'm not wearing my contact lenses, then I'm not wearing makeup. Because I'm too bat-blind to just take off my glasses and put it on.

very natural

Light foundation, light colours, lil mascara top lashes, white eyeliner to brighten eyes, nude lipstain and rosy/pink cheeks

dark looks best on me. outrageous things everyday. even though i change my looks daily, i still mainly do a cat-eye, with the liquid liner thickly across the upper lid. no matter what color shadows i use i still love the catlike eyeliner. =]

I don't have one either Karren. The only thing that never really changes with me are my lips. I always wear pinkish, shimmery l/g. I don't like bright colors on myself and as many lipsticks as I've tried, I always go back to lipgloss. My new love is NARS Sweet Dreams.

I always have to have something on my lips, since the time I found Lip Smackers in 4th grade. Whether it be Chapstick or full-on lipstick-with-lipgloss, something has to be there!

I also always wear pressed powder because of my oily skin. Later when there's a little shine, I get a nice, flawless look.

I always put concealer under my eyes (hereditary dark circles)

I usually line my top lashline

And, I'm in love with blush and mascara. I put so much mascara on, I love big lashes!

In the summer I wear some bronzer, but right now I'm actually kind of digging the whole "flawless-porcelain-skin" look.

Full foundation, smokey eye in different colors and a pale lip like nars turkish delight

Dewy skin with light foundation and loose powder and a little concealer. Light peach/pink blush with highlighter. A little mascara, broomed brows and a little peach gloss.

Back