Your thoughts and prayers needed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Divaofreality's dog has been hit and is in surgery. Your thoughts and prayers are needed!

Thanks.

I am so sorry to hear this.

My thoughts and prayers for her and her dog.

Oh no - how sad! I am certainly thinking of her and the doggie and hope all goes well. Hugs & kisses to her and the pooch!

P.S. I went through this w/my brother's dog and I was ready to perform CPR but got him to the doc in time and he pulled through.

frown.gif
i'm sorry to hear that
frown.gif

hope it can make it through

AWW!! Tell her we are all praying for her and her puppy!! Hopefully her little one can pull right on through this!! Hugs and kisses to her!!

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) Oh I hate when things like this happen
frown.gif
I hope all goes well with her dog. It is an awful event in one's life when their animal dies. I will pray for her and her pooch.

I agree... I hate when things like this happen to animals. So sad. I wish them the best.
frown.gif

Oh no!!!

that is horrible!!i`ll be praying for them!

That is my biggest fear when I drive my car.I am a huge animal lover!!

We have to hope for the best
icon_sad.gif

I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers for our dog Chocolate. We truly appreciate it; you guys are awesome!! The prayers worked because she is alive and respected to cover in about 2 weeks. The guy who did the hit and run did eventually go to the house and apologize.

PS. Devin you are a great friend. Love you

Originally Posted by Divaofreality I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers for our dog Chocolate. We truly appreciate it; you guys are awesome!! The prayers worked because she is alive and respected to cover in about 2 weeks. The guy who did the hit and run did eventually go to the house and apologize.

Oh it's really good to hear that! I hope she will get better soon!

I just love dogs :icon_love

icon_smile.gif
Yay! She is gonna be alright! Thank goodness, I can imagine how it feels. take care and take good care of your baby.

Originally Posted by Divaofreality I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers for our dog Chocolate. We truly appreciate it; you guys are awesome!! The prayers worked because she is alive and respected to cover in about 2 weeks. The guy who did the hit and run did eventually go to the house and apologize.

Originally Posted by Divaofreality I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers for our dog Chocolate. We truly appreciate it; you guys are awesome!! The prayers worked because she is alive and respected to cover in about 2 weeks. The guy who did the hit and run did eventually go to the house and apologize. Glad to know that your dog's fine. I don't have one(I think dogs can be cute but I'm sort of afraid of them) but it muz be nice to have one as a companion!

So happy to hear that Chocolate will recover! I am also thankful that the guy who hit the dog had the decency to come by and apologize and hopefully will chip in on the costs. No matter, the dog is alive and well!!!!

Back