Your thoughts and prayers needed!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm glad Chocolate is doing good! Like Rosie said, hopefully that guy will help with the expenses.

Your welcome! You know I'm here for you.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Divaofreality I wanted to thank everyone for their prayers for our dog Chocolate. We truly appreciate it; you guys are awesome!! The prayers worked because she is alive and respected to cover in about 2 weeks. The guy who did the hit and run did eventually go to the house and apologize.

PS. Devin you are a great friend. Love you

aw, Devin I hope your baby is doing good.

And Diva I'm glad to hear your baby is on the mend.

(((Hugs)))) to both of you

Sorry to hear what happened to your little pooch, but happy to read she's going to come thru ok....poor little thing
icon_cry.gif
Hate hearing stuff like that, animals are so helpless -something like that happened to one of our cats last year, but he wasn't so fortunate - we had to put him down...
icon_sad.gif

YAY for Chocolate!! What a trooper!!

On a side note, I would just like to say I hope that guy who hit your puppy then ran away gets pooped on by an elephant!

Originally Posted by MACGoddess YAY for Chocolate!! What a trooper!!
On a side note, I would just like to say I hope that guy who hit your puppy then ran away gets pooped on by an elephant!

How funny!! That would work for me

Oh Im so sorry that you and your pet had to go through this! Im glad things are looking up for Chocolate and wish you both the best!!

Back