Yuzen - January 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I definitely subbed!
icon_wink.gif

As of five minutes ago the January boxes are all sold out according to their Facebook status update.

Just a heads up for anyone who was thinking of subscribing.

Also I just received my shipping notice :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> mmm... let the anticipation begin!

I got a ship notification last week and I may receive my box today! New subscriber here, thanks to y'all! ;P

Mine arrived, and I love it! It was of course wrapped beautifully with a bow tying the box shut, and then pretty Origami paper and a pretty bag inside. It really felt like opening a special present. I love the care that they take in presentation. The box was very full.
i love the chocolate covered cacao nibs. They are a perfect bit of chocolate. I love the Sleep, and use it every night, so I'm particularly excited by a coupon code to order more. I also love the sleep lip balm at night. The EoV products are quite reasonably priced anyways, but extra awesome with 20% off. My yoga mat is from Gaiam, and I may use the trial for Gaiam tv some slow weekend on my Roku. I have long been interested in trying Acure shampoo. The smell reminds me of a Shaklee product my grandma used to use, but I can't think what. I hope I like it for a cheaper alternative to my organic favorite Yarouk. The Aromafloria bubble bath is full size, smells great, and I love baths. Often bubble bath is too drying, but hopefully I will love it. The scent is lavender, chamomile, sage. The Shea Terra Argon oil looks nice, and is 100% pure. I can use it when my other branded bottle is gone. I like the 10 tips for how to use it as well included on a card. The Pangea Organics Facial Cream is in a new to me scent: Italian red mandarin with rose for dry to sensitive skin. I may never run out of lip balm again and have just added to my collection with the Tilvee Lavendar and lemon hydrating lip balm. It is a bit bigger than a standard Chapstick tube, but I don't know that I will get around to using it.

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine arrived, and I love it! It was of course wrapped beautifully with a bow tying the box shut, and then pretty Origami paper and a pretty bag inside. It really felt like opening a special present. I love the care that they take in presentation. The box was very full.

i love the chocolate covered cacao nibs. They are a perfect bit of chocolate.

I love the Sleep, and use it every night, so I'm particularly excited by a coupon code to order more. I also love the sleep lip balm at night. The EoV products are quite reasonably priced anyways, but extra awesome with 20% off.

My yoga mat is from Gaiam, and I may use the trial for Gaiam tv some slow weekend on my Roku.

I have long been interested in trying Acure shampoo. The smell reminds me of a Shaklee product my grandma used to use, but I can't think what. I hope I like it for a cheaper alternative to my organic favorite Yarouk.

The Aromafloria bubble bath is full size, smells great, and I love baths. Often bubble bath is too drying, but hopefully I will love it. The scent is lavender, chamomile, sage.

The Shea Terra Argon oil looks nice, and is 100% pure. I can use it when my other branded bottle is gone. I like the 10 tips for how to use it as well included on a card.

The Pangea Organics Facial Cream is in a new to me scent: Italian red mandarin with rose for dry to sensitive skin.

I may never run out of lip balm again and have just added to my collection with the Tilvee Lavendar and lemon hydrating lip balm. It is a bit bigger than a standard Chapstick tube, but I don't know that I will get around to using it.
How do you use the Sleep? I could not quite figure it out.  I opened the foil on the face cream and hate the smell- a lot. Wish I could have smelled it before opening it.

Wow...I just checked this out. I think I may sign up for the february box. It looks amazing!! Do they have any promo codes?

Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you use the Sleep? I could not quite figure it out.  I opened the foil on the face cream and hate the smell- a lot. Wish I could have smelled it before opening it.
I like mandarin and rose but can't imagine them together, so I'm not sure if I will use the face cream or not. 

As for the sleep... I put one drop on the corner of my pillowcase and the smell helps me sleep (or at least it doesn't hurt).  I am not a good sleeper, and adding that ritual has helped me a lot.  I guess I've trained myself that when I smell it, it is time to relax.  I've never had any trouble with it staining my sheets, but if you are concerned, you can try putting it on a cotton ball or Kleenex and putting that in your pillowcase.  One tiny 5ml (that is their full size) bottle of it lasts me for several months, and I typically buy two at a time.  The oils are (from plants) of lavender, marjoram, cedarwood & ylang/ylang.  I love the blend, but if you know you don't like any of those smells, you won't like it.  It is sort of herbal/woodsy. 

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow...I just checked this out. I think I may sign up for the february box. It looks amazing!! Do they have any promo codes?
They dont have any promo codes right now as far as I know.

I received mine.  Love them!!  I received the lavender/lemon balm.  Unfortunately my bubble bath spilled in the box during transport.  : (

I signed up for the quarterly boxes after talking with Jen. the owner of Yuzen, today.

The first box will ship in Feb.

I have high hopes that it will go back to a monthly sub at some point. Until then, if you want a quarterly subscription, they are apparently limited. I was charged $26 only.  So apparently, they are charging only when the quarterly boxes shp.. not a lump payment all at once, which I really appreciated. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The URL for the site is www.yuzenbox.com

( I thought it was simply yuzen.com and was sent to a spam site).

Well, I was probably the last one to receive my box but here's the picture and I have a TON more in my blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Really loving the selection this month!

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks...I may just get rid of GlossyBox to try them.
Great idea!  You won't be disappointyed, at least I hope not!

That box looks amazing. Let me know if you want someone to take the bubble bath off your hands :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I was probably the last one to receive my box but here's the picture and I have a TON more in my blog :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Really loving the selection this month!

Back