Yuzen - November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I got another shipment e-mail from Yuzen today with a tracking number... even though I only bought the one SpaFinder deal and am not on their recurring subscription.

I guess they are sending me an extra box by accident?? 
jawsdown.gif

You lucky ducks, I wish I'd gotten another box too 
headphonedance.gif

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here and when I e-mailed them, they asked:  Did we accidentally send you 2 boxes??  Can you let me know?  Thanks! and If we did, no worries.  Please enjoy it or share it with a friend.  I apologize for any confusion.  How about that!  2 for 1!  I like that!  Happy Holidays!!!   
headphonedance.gif

Isn't Yuzen awesome?  

They sure are!  Let's hope I even see a box, but being I received confirmation, it's a bet I will!

I take the beautiful little Japanese papers, run them through a laminator and they make wonderful bookmarks--the perfect size and so lovely.

Originally Posted by lloronita /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I take the beautiful little Japanese papers, run them through a laminator and they make wonderful bookmarks--the perfect size and so lovely.
You can also make origami out of them... speaking of which, xiehan are you going to give me the paper this time!! haha

Originally Posted by Deenellie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got it and I'm so thrilled!! Yaaay!
Was it this month's box was it the same box you just got or was it this month's box? Was the paper different?

November box.  New paper.  Wonderful products particularly the Shearadiance Kalhari Melon whipped shea butter.

If you have extremely dry skin, this is the Holy Grail!!  Great idea creating the book marks with the beautiful paper!

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You can also make origami out of them... speaking of which, xiehan are you going to give me the paper this time!! 
Once I get done photographing the box, I will! I can always mail it to you. Or give it to you when you move here! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Was it this month's box was it the same box you just got or was it this month's box? Was the paper different?
I finally got my box today (had to pick it up at the post office, which I can only do on Saturdays because of work) and for me it was the exact same "editors picks" box. Same origami paper but different tissue paper.

I definitely don't mind because I loved everything in that box, so now I have two of everything... :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It would've been nice to sample a few other brands, but considering I didn't even pay for this one, I'm not going to complain.

Yuzen just listed "holiday offerings" on their brands page.  This is where they usually list each month's box.  I hope this is their December box, because the items look great!

Ooh thanks for the heads up, I'm super excited about every single one of them.

This box is pricey but so worth it! Only 5 bucks more than Glossybox but the value and quality are absolutely outstanding.

Yuzen just listed "holiday offerings" on their brands page.  This is where they usually list each month's box.  I hope this is their December box, because the items look great!

I think Yuzen is my fave sub right now. I've received two boxes and have loved every single thing so far. The items listed look absolutely wonderful...can't wait to get it.

I love Yuzen, they really do try to give us great products, I never feel like something is just thrown in as a "filler" like some other subs.  

icon_smile.gif
Yuzen, you rock!!

Quote: Originally Posted by Merryone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Yuzen, they really do try to give us great products, I never feel like something is just thrown in as a "filler" like some other subs.  

icon_smile.gif
Yuzen, you rock!!

I totally agree!! Every product in the Yuzen boxes are so carefully chosen that none ever feel like they were just added in as filler. It's great to get so much value from quality items.

Back